How to handle these issues without an SD card on Lumia flagships

Jacks Blacks

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
One most important feature for me is the support for the microsd. I have no idea why nokia is omitting those from the flagship phones.

1) With Microsd support i can easily print photos using the SD card.
2) I usually store photos on SD card and not on phone memory so even if phone gets bricked when i give it for repair i can remove the card and the private photos are safe from the guys handling the repair. Hmm i don't trust everyone.

I am holding back my purchase of these flagships just due to the 2 points i mentioned above. If you can suggest i an alernative i am going to get either lumia 1020 or lumia 930.

regards,
Jack

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I backup my 5mpx photos and my videos to OneDrive automatically over WiFi. I manually move my high res photos every week or so.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Backing up and copying files with an SD card is kind of an outdated way to do it when you have a device with wifi and cellular connectivity. If you don't have your photos backing up automatically to OneDrive, you should really consider it.

I do really want SD support in my next phone, just because I want to be able to carry more music on my phone. I have XBox music, so I can stream a lot of music, but my tastes in music are such that some of my favorite music isn't available for streaming, so I'd like to be able to carry 20 GB of music to augment what I can stream online.

Jacks Blacks

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Its at a photo lab. The photo printing situation is not actually that numch of a concern for me . But the below mentioned is a real concern..

i usually store photos on SD card and not on phone memory so even if phone gets bricked when i give it for repair i can remove the card and the private photos are safe from the guys handling the repair. Hmm i don't trust everyone.

J Ice70

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I understand the private photo thing. But the reason why I asked about where you print photo's is because Walmarts that have the HP instant print machines work with Bluetooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12