Album art not showing

yellowspark007

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I recently copied some audio songs from my pc to my Lumia 620 but the cover art is gone.... The pc shows the art but not the phone....
Also when a group of songs from an album are sent to the phone they show same cover art, though each song has its own cover art.... Why is it happening... Somebody help?

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Just use Mpatool an app in store to add art...remember album art can be added only once and the same art stays till that song is deleted ....album cover is diplayed and hence the same cover....

user928

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Have had the same issue. I don't know why it happens but it can be resolved. However, it takes some work. It sounds like you have singles (each song has its own cover art....). Delete the song on your phone. Look up the song on Wikipedia. Right click on the cover art. "Copy" the cover art. Select the song in Media Player. Right click on the existing cover art or blank place holder. Select "Delete" if there is cover art. Right click on the blank place holder. Select "Paste album art". The cover art that you copied from Wikipedia will be displayed. You can now copy the song to your phone from your PC. It is a pain but it works.

yellowspark007

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Have had the same issue. I don't know why it happens but it can be resolved. However, it takes some work. It sounds like you have singles (each song has its own cover art....). Delete the song on your phone. Look up the song on Wikipedia. Right click on the cover art. "Copy" the cover art. Select the song in Media Player. Right click on the existing cover art or blank place holder. Select "Delete" if there is cover art. Right click on the blank place holder. Select "Paste album art". The cover art that you copied from Wikipedia will be displayed. You can now copy the song to your phone from your PC. It is a pain but it works.
wooooaaaah.... I am a lazy man and i have nearly 787 songs of which many don't have cover art.....

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, edit the name properly else you could always download and add your own art...via the builtin photos ...all can be done in app itself ...its a all in one solution....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium