820 micro usb not going all the way in

callum_smith1

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, as long as i can remember the micro usb slot on my 820 wont allow chargers to fully fit in, and i cant remember if the cable that came with the phone had a shorter micro usb plug.

Anybody else having the same problem?

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
If your talking about the micro usb charger into the bottom looks like it has a tiny gap between the phone case and the charger thats true I also have a little gap between the phone and charger.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I've recently started having this problem with the 920, I can get most cables charging but they barely stay in and a little nudge to the phone often means the cable unplugs itself. Most cables I can't even use to move stuff from my phone to PC anymore, but luckily still a few.

anon(5816156)

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I've recently started having this problem with the 920, I can get most cables charging but they barely stay in and a little nudge to the phone often means the cable unplugs itself. Most cables I can't even use to move stuff from my phone to PC anymore, but luckily still a few.

How long do you have your 920? Had my 820 for a year and couple months and I afraid the same might happen on my phone! (It's aging now, light bleed, dust under screen)

callum_smith1

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Its just hassle as it basically prevents me from using my phone at all while trying to charge as any slight movement results in dislodging the cable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs