Screen wont turn on (sometimes) and sometimes the display shows upside down

tolk2013

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I am having a very weird issue with my Lumia 920.

I find that when the weather outside is very cold and the handset starts to get cold the screen starts acting up. When I press the power button the screen won't turn on until the phone warms up (which is a little annoying).

Also upon occasion when I turn the phone on and again the weather is cold the actual screen of the phone is upside down but the digitizer still detects my finger as if the phone is facing the correct way.

So for example, I press and hold the power button to turn off the phone the slide down to power off still displays but it displays upside down.

Someone with some knowledge on this issue please reply I would very much appreciate your help!

tolk2013

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
when your phone exposed on cold weather for a long time, the battery drain faster and might have low performance, phone cant take on cold heat, when your phone starting to have low performance, DO NOT turn off your phone or restart your phone, it will hurt your phone.
you can buy this to warm up your phone Quick tour of the Nokia X Burton insulator case for your Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

Really? I never knew this phone was so badly effected by cold weather. I'll see about looking for one!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos