Does this happen to other people? does anyone know why?

Yazan Abdullah

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
ok, so i have a 920. i have had it since it came out on At&T.
i thought the camera was below average (soft dull pix) in daylight, more specifically, indoors daylight or indoors well-lit atmosphere. but everyone seemed to sing its praise so i exchanged it with another phone, another red 920.
it turns out that there was nothing wrong with my initial phone, and that the camera was indeed a piece of junk in daylight. but i've learned to accept this.
however, there is something else about the crazy 920 camera, which is the purpose of this thread:

there is a problem with respect to inconsistency or reproducibility. i.e: you take the same pic multiple times, and after the 2nd or 3d shot of that same pic, the image suddenly improves showing more detail and more sharpness. it feels like the camera needs to "warm up" before it can take decent pics. i have attached examples of pics i took today. so now i have a question: does anyone else experience this? does anyone understand why that happens and whether it is preventable or not?

example of what i am talking about:

this is the first pic:
1.jpg
this is the second pic:
2.jpg
third:
3.jpg
fourth:
4.jpg

please let me know if you have the same issues with this camera...does your camera need to "warm up" before it takes a decent pic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon