Wanna buy a 1320, but have several issues

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, first of all.. I ain't WP user.. So, a little noob...

I saw that 1320 has only 8GB of ROM and WP8 system consumed up to 2GB...

I'm a little bit concern with the ROM... can I install a lot of apps?

Can I move the apps, images to the MicroSD like Android?

How about the smoothness of Windows Phone?

Any laggy? Freeze? Hang?

How about the overall performance, stability?

Got auto restart? hang?

Thanks.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, first of all.. I ain't WP user.. So, a little noob...

I saw that 1320 has only 8GB of ROM and WP8 system consumed up to 2GB...

I'm a little bit concern with the ROM... can I install a lot of apps?

Can I move the apps, images to the MicroSD like Android?

How about the smoothness of Windows Phone?

Any laggy? Freeze? Hang?

How about the overall performance, stability?

Got auto restart? hang?

Thanks.
The ROM wld have been a concern before but WP 8.1 now allows u to install apps on SD card so its not an issue.

And images can be stored on SD card even with wp8.

If u come from android then u will surely see that windows phone is lag free and buttery smooth.

There may be minor freezes but that's ,rare and windows phone is definitely way more stable than android.

1320 is a good performer and it does have 1gb ram which means it can handle all sorts of apps from the store.
So if u like 1320 and the Look and feel of WP then surely buy one u won't regret it.

tomochotchot

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Okay. Let me share with you my experience. I was used to android user, now i am wp user. With wp 8.1 you can install apps on SD card. With the same price, WP devices are smooth alot more than android devices. You can come in to the store pick up 2 devices from android and wp os to compare. You will never regret about choosing wp devices

Sent from my RM-996_apac_vietnam_200 using Tapatalk

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Umm sorry I don't use anyone those... But I do use Line and its font settings are built into the app and not changed by changing system font but never the less allows Extra Large font size.

Okay, its okay bro...

I've read several comments in this forum and found out that the option to move the applications to SD card only applicable to Class 10 microSD?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
How about battery? Without playing games, only browsing internet,

Can last how long?

any idea?
When I don' play games and limited use of Whatsapp ,the phone can stay on without charging for about 3 days. If I play lotta games it last for 1 and half day.

Okay, its okay bro...

I've read several comments in this forum and found out that the option to move the applications to SD card only applicable to Class 10 microSD?
Class 6 will also work to move the applications to SD, however I think class 10 will give you even better performance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo