My Store is not updating apps

Dimble

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I am using a Lumia 1020 with Black update and my Store is perfectly doing fine showing updates available but recently, or maybe around 2 weeks or so, my Store does not show any updates. I always see many updates from WPCentral but I the store just does not show an available update. And it is tiring to go to the app itself and update it from there when the store can automatically get all available updates and prompt me to download all.

I tried soft reset, restore factory settings, have not tried hard reset because I do not want to. I am almost in a month now that my store does not give me available updates. Kinda frustrating.

Anyone experienced this? How did you manage to fix?

Need help.

Thanks!

Dimble

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

Thanks for help but none worked, I tried each step each day and see nothing. Really i think i already have 30 apps with update but cannot update because i am lazy going to the app in the store to update from there when my phone should show them all in a list automatically.

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
There is only one solution.

Follow these steps:
1. Unpin store tile.
2. Soft reset phone (press volume down key and power key for 15 secs simultaneously ).
3. Pin the store tile again.
4. Keep your wifi or data connection continuously ON for 4-5 hours.
5. You will get all the needed updates, i am damn sure.

P.S.: sometimes i get 8-10 updates all at once at midnight when clock passes 00:00 in about 20-30 mins but i usually keep internet contionusly ON before midnight and after midnight.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo