Bluetooth Cutting in and Out

Sheamartin

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
My Icon Bluetooth isn't working in my car (928 worked great). It works in my little SUV, but the Bluetooth in the car cuts in and out. I've tried soft reset 3 times. Wondering if anyone else has found a fix? Or I might wait to see if next update fixes. But it's frustrating. I hate the idea of blowing it up or replacing it. Just having to reinstall everything.

badplanet

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Just a suggestion. You might try removing all pairings on the car and the Icon. Then re-pair them both. I know this sounds crazy but it sometimes fixes problem with my Pebble watches and 928, 822 and 8X phones. I frequently have to pair because I move various Pebbles between all the handsets for test my Bluetooth apps with different Pebble firmware. One in a while this procedure fixes things and it seems to stay fixed until I unpair the two.

Murray McEwan

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I've had this problem only recently on a Lumia 920 since installing the developer preview and Win 8.1. What I've been able to determine, is that the interruption occurs when the phone checks Wi-Fi. This might be due to the music app checking something, I'm not sure. But, if I turn off Wi-Fi, then play is normal and steady.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos