People love the OS....

clechner77

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Every person I give my Lumia 1520 to says the same thing, "this awesome and so fast" like a broken record. It really is amazing to see their reactions and watch them play. Beyond that, there's real talk about 8.1 with techies and quite a bit of a positive vibe and curiosity. Microsoft is advertising too.... What is this world coming to?

clechner77

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
And they ARE finally marekting it somewhat. It's good to watch Windows phones pop up all over in tv shows, movies, etc. I have a feeling Microsoft, with their new CEO, is on the rise.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I truly believe WP is on the brink of exploding and becoming big. I might be wrong
Hey there trekk and welcome if you haven't been welcomed yet!

I agree.
As a WPC junkie and constantly cruising this place eyes open ... I have noticed quite few new member users opening up and posting thots and experiences with the WP.
The old saying goes:
"For every one seen there are a thousand in the shadows."

How many are out there that aren't posting to forums like this one?

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I changed over to windows late last year and so far I have converted 14 people to windows and they are, in the most part enjoying them. None of them have turned back yet anyway.

One of them was having a lot of trouble with the Bluetooth in his car with his android phones. So much so that he was on first name terms with his dealer because of the amount of times his car was in trying to fix it. He moved to a 920 and then a 1020 and he has never had another problem with his Bluetooth, he was convinced it was his car (VW)

Foma Kiniaev

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't like wp to become so massive as android or los. There's something especial of having a Phone that not so widespreed. let's keep things as they are

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I bet the WP will rise. Nokia will reverse in the next years. Apple will go down again.

Unfortunately that can't happen, as Nokia's D&S is sold to MS. Apple might not go down, but sammy will.

@Nokia take my money and get me a green Lumia 1520, with WP 8.1. I have a feeling that WP 8.1 will be smooth like iOS. When WP8 was launched, it was unstable, creating issues like random heating, app crashing, random battery drain.

With amber update it became better and with Nokia Black it got even better and hopefully with 8.1 it will be like IOS

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone is definitely picking up steam. This is due to:
1. The phones themselves being good with attractive hardware
2. The OS becoming more and more complete
3. The fantastic work Microsoft has done with the ecosystem
4. Microsoft's great marketing

I'm finally seeing reviewers giving Windows Phones good marks when they couldn't truly do that when WP8 was first launched.

Posted via the WPC App for Android on my BlackBerry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro