DL'd Apps Refuse To Load

LughVanth

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I recently had an issue with my phone not loading downloaded apps. The live tiles will peel away like the phone is going to load them and then it brings me back to the home screen.

I factory reset my phone and it seemed to fix the problem. Until last night when it began happening again. Any suggestions or advice?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I recently had an issue with my phone not loading downloaded apps. The live tiles will peel away like the phone is going to load them and then it brings me back to the home screen.

I factory reset my phone and it seemed to fix the problem. Until last night when it began happening again. Any suggestions or advice?

I'll have that issue sometimes with specific apps sometimes even built in functions like my Mailbox, but never ALLLL my apps all at once. I normally just solve it with a simple restart, turning it on and off. That doesn't solve your issue even temporarily?

LughVanth

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
No such luck. Its the first thing I tried, naturally. Gave it a shot again after your post with no results. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps as well. Nothing seems to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans