Have you got scratches on your phone's back?

siddharth1102

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
The topic says it all.
I got this phone in September last year used it 2 days without any cover, got a few scratches and ordered a back since then never used it w/o cover, atm applied a black vinyl to white 720.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
The topic says it all.
I got this phone in September last year used it 2 days without any cover, got a few scratches and ordered a back since then never used it w/o cover, atm applied a black vinyl to white 720.

I don't like cases at all, so I've never used one. I never had a plan to keep the phone for 4-5 years anyway so I'd rather have 2 years of a phone looking like the manufactures wanted. Just my personal preference.

But there are two main spots on the back of my 920 now that have shown some wear, enough that the shine is removed. The spots are right near the camera, and also another spot about 1 inch up from the bottom, a couple mm's off of center. No idea what would cause the phone to wear in that second location, must have been a weird high spot?

gohilurvish

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I use my White L720 without back cover and it did get many micro-scratches but I dont like cases.

Cases makes...
1. Phone thick
2. Classy feeling gone
3. I hate it.

(but display guard is there)

oliverr871

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
No scratches here with my black one. It's slippery surface and color hides imperfections pretty well. I'm not very careful with it either. However, the camera lens cover does show scratches.

siddharth1102

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Looks like only white is getting scratches, because of this I ordered xtremeguardz but those got lost in way to India so I've now applied gadgetshieldz, which doesn't look or feel like case and gives phone it's original look 😃

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
got scratches recently. it appears to be at the center only.
i used to use the body cover, but it damaged the original back panel at the corners. i think that because of the case was a bit tight.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
The topic says it all.
I have been using my black 720 with a yellow wireless cover since day one. I think it is a fabulous combination and obviously the back of my phone is scratchfree....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs