Bing wallpaper does not change to the photo of the day...

dsmpampis

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys for my lock screen wallpaper I have the Bing photo of the day but it doesn't change every day....To have the new one I have first to change the lock screen wallpaper for example to Facebook and then to change back to Bing in order to have the new one....

Why?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Try installing the app "Lock Manager Free" then go into background settings and enable Bing Daily Image works like a charm :)

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Maybe soft reset? That should delete the cache and some system temp files. Not sure, worth a try. Plus on my phone it changes always at the same time. Maybe your phone is off/offline when it wants to change?

- Tapatalk -

dsmpampis

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Maybe soft reset? That should delete the cache and some system temp files. Not sure, worth a try. Plus on my phone it changes always at the same time. Maybe your phone is off/offline when it wants to change?

- Tapatalk -

Hmmmm maybe! Because during the night I have always my phone on airplane mode!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
It seems Bing is hit and miss, works for most but a few people like myself have had issues with it for months and the newest update didn't help. Live tile not refreshing, not updating location. Soft reset, un/reinstall, different settings doesn't help.

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I hate getting an app for something that's built in. If it doesn't work, I search for the problem and fix it. Don't need wallpaper and sysapp pusher and so on...
Before / after installing wp8.1 a hard reset would be good anyway (clean fresh install), so maybe after that many problems are gone

- Tapatalk -

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb