Kind of wish I had waited for the White version

mtalinm

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
if they had made the band silver on both, i would have gotten black. not sure why they blackened the metal band, you can hardly see it.

maflynn

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm partial to black myself. Why not get a case in the color you want, that way you mitigate the issue. Are you in your return period still?

LumiaIcon

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
if they had made the band silver on both, i would have gotten black. not sure why they blackened the metal band, you can hardly see it.

My wife and I have one of each. The metal on the white is less slick to the touch and the white does look much better in my opinion. Good news is that I originally had the black one and she had the white and I mandated that she "turn it over immediately" after a week of use... now I am happy. Wish the 930 could be used on Verizon, I'd love to get the green. Oh well.

jdfry15

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Just switched from the htc one m8 a couple days ago and picked up the icon in white. I find it kind of dumbfounding that the icon doesn't get more hype on build quality. It can go head to head with the m8. The phone has a great feel to it. I've never had a white phone before, but love the way it is black on the front and the white is only on the back. Great piece of hardware.

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I made the switch to white when I got my 928 and fell in love with it. Before that I've always got my phones in black. Was impatient when the Icon came out, so I got the black. I've grown use to it and actually don't mind it as much, but I do still think that I'd be a little happier with the white.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05