New to the icon, few questions

jdfry15

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I just got the icon this morning and have been checking out this forum for a while and have most of my questions answered. On my g2 that I came from I could have a twitter article or in almost any app I could share an article or a twitter link to read later to my pocket app. I don't see that there is a way to save a twitter link or a story even on line. It looks like the share feature only includes messaging or xbox or mail. Is there a way to share things to one note or evernote or an app like pocket? Besides this I am really enjoying the phone, although it is taking some adjustment. The hardware is beautiful.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey i don't have an icon, but i might still be useful :p wp8 has no official Pocket app so you'll have to look for third-party apps and there are enough of those :D wpc even has some articles on most, if not all, of them :) so we have you covered there too

jdfry15

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I use pouch on my surface, but my problem is being able to share articles or links to pocket, or something else like one note or a box or drive.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Wish i could help you more, but i don't really use Pocket :p i must live in the stone age lol hey but since MS has released the api to one note maybe you could find a dev that would want to build an app just for this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro