Green lumia 1520 availability

50ShadesOfDJWS

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
The idea of the green Lumia 1520 is making me salivate but remembering what Stephen Elope said in build 'the U.S. will focus more on the 1520 and icon whilst the rest of the world gets the 930' (something along those lines) but my only issue is does this mean the 1520 (re-) release will only be in the U.S. or like will the green only be available in because generally being from Australia we get 'the latest phones' a bit later than everyone e.g. the Moto x etc.
But yeah I love the 930 and all, but it's pretty much the icon with a gorgeous shell for everyone else, I mean it doesn't even have a bigger battery than the icon so, if anyone has any information on the green 1520 that'd be great c:

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm more interested in the rumored orange version, but one thing that may prevent me (and others I'd imagine) from enjoying the 1520 in green or orange is if it only arrives as a nudered AT&T variant, i.e. without Qi wireless charging.

50ShadesOfDJWS

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
The rumoured orange version should come out because lets be honest Evleaks is a very reliable source but I pray it comes to Australian telecoms even a European release (same band signals and all) but orange would look gorgeous

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The rumoured orange version should come out because lets be honest Evleaks is a very reliable source but I pray it comes to Australian telecoms even a European release (same band signals and all) but orange would look gorgeous

Did evleaks mention the orange version? I thought they only mentioned green. If evleaks tweeted it then I'm a lot more confident it's real. The only question is will it be available worldwide or not? If not, I may settle for yellow with Qi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs