How much for an Unlocked 1520(Att version)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Just curious how much i could sell my red 1520 for. It is unlockable(i got the code back in February i believe despite not ever using it, as I planned to move to Tmo).

I am about to switch to Att next and it may seem silly but I've always sort of been meh with this Red version and I do overall like my phone and since the 930 is not coming anytime soon(And if/when it does, it will largely be irrelevant and old to me by then), I want to get the lumia 1520 i always wanted but never got....The yellow one haha

(I was wanting Green but aside from it being different as i never owned a green phone, I think the green might be TOO LOUD for me xD and i always did like my yellow 1020 and 920 xD)

But yeah how much is a good price for a Red Att 1520 that is unlockable and that i've had since Launch day November 2013 and is in great condition. No scratches or anything.

Doni Masongsong

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
For reference, I got my Yellow ATT 1520 (unlocked, and working with Tmobile), for $400 on CL here in Los Angeles. Locally, that has been on par with other sellers. It was brand new, with stickers and unopened chargers/accessories. On ebay, I have seen it as high as 550-600 USD.

Just curious how much i could sell my red 1520 for. It is unlockable(i got the code back in February i believe despite not ever using it, as I planned to move to Tmo).

I am about to switch to Att next and it may seem silly but I've always sort of been meh with this Red version and I do overall like my phone and since the 930 is not coming anytime soon(And if/when it does, it will largely be irrelevant and old to me by then), I want to get the lumia 1520 i always wanted but never got....The yellow one haha

(I was wanting Green but aside from it being different as i never owned a green phone, I think the green might be TOO LOUD for me xD and i always did like my yellow 1020 and 920 xD)

But yeah how much is a good price for a Red Att 1520 that is unlockable and that i've had since Launch day November 2013 and is in great condition. No scratches or anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon