Lumia 520 battery

Ashwani Chaudhary

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
it wont depend if data is on or off.It depends on the usage if you even keep your data on whole day my battery still complete my day span of 12 hrs which includes listing to music in headphones sometimes continuously. Well the battery is drained out most only when you start using the application heavy games continuously for a long stretch of time.hope this answered your querey

Ashwani Chaudhary

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
well to get maximum battery backup what i do is i keep location services off, brightness low not automatic, and keep syncing of email, fb, linked and other social services manual dont keep it on automatic update cos then they we will keep checking for new mail and utilise a lot of battery.i suggest you download battery from endless soft a great app to keep your battery stabilize and you ca monitor which app uses more battery and utilize it that way.

Mainak47

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
well to get maximum battery backup what i do is i keep location services off, brightness low not automatic, and keep syncing of email, fb, linked and other social services manual dont keep it on automatic update cos then they we will keep checking for new mail and utilise a lot of battery.i suggest you download battery from endless soft a great app to keep your battery stabilize and you ca monitor which app uses more battery and utilize it that way.

please provide the link....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon