Forum Mods, can we please keep a WP8.1 dev preview thread here please?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aafa

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why it's being over-moderated.

We, ATIV S users, would like to have a WP8.1 dev preview dedicated thread in this ATIV S sub-forum! It's a discussion for ATIV S 8.1...we may or may not have the similar upgrading experience as L920 users.

anon(8208347)

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it would be useful to have a thread in the ATIV S section, just updated mine to 8.1 and no immediate problems, fixed the music/photo duplication (yay!).

aafa

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
im currently updating right now also.

I did a primary update, which was the pre-requisite build I believe. now ive downloaded and currently installing the big one.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Now there's a surprise, in the Nokia device forums they seem to have threads regarding WP8.1 and they haven't been closed :-(

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
my daughter has been messing around with my 8.1 ativ and has declared she likes it as much as her galaxy s4 now. coming from her that is high praise.

Geo L

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Updated my Ativ S, it was interop unlocked + all capabilities.
Everything works, except the store, I cannot access it, maybe because of the region changed to USA. I have Cortana enabled!
I have to uninstall all the hack programs, none of them are working since the 8.1 update.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Here in the UK I've lost all settings from the APN app, anyone able to help?

Edit: Never mind, I used the Mobile+SIM section in settings and entered the setting manually.

Last edited:

peterfares

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Can you guys try launching the camera, going to video mode and then closing the camera. Then try opening the camera again. Does it work? Switching to video mode causes my camera to not work the next time I try using it until I restart.

miki89

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Updated my Ativ S, it was interop unlocked + all capabilities.
Everything works, except the store, I cannot access it, maybe because of the region changed to USA. I have Cortana enabled!
I have to uninstall all the hack programs, none of them are working since the 8.1 update.

So are you still have interop unlocked after update? can you depoloy apps from PC? :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
There are a tonne of users updating their different phones to 8.1 Developer Preview. We're all encountering the same issues and problems. From the perspective of a new person entering the forums to find the solution to their problem, it makes sense of all the feedback is in one place, to easily find. Please keep posting your awesome feedback here: Preview for Developers - Windows Phone Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99