WIndows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers Official Thread 720

Status
Not open for further replies.

raxy21

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Any one downloaded devpreview on Lumia 720, I thought I would wait for one day? Any issues with the update, please report here..

NotSafeForWork

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I had installed it already, the main issue is that I cannot access the store right now. And the fact that it seems slow compared to GDR3, it stutters more, and lags sometimes. But I noticed that I have less "loading..." screens, so that is a definite plus!

VaraPrasad18

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey as you said store is not working, i think that's because as 720 doesn't exist in US market so there won't be any store for 720 in US. So either of one wont work cortana or store. I think we should either live with it till official update or sacrifice with any one.
although store doesn't work in we can always update and install app from memory card.

Francesco Savoini

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I think it's safe to upgrade..
i had no issues whatsoever. I think the phone improved in speed but i had a few lags. Of course it may be due to the fact that he's still doing some stuff in background

VaraPrasad18

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Was store and cortana worked fine with you than its good but either way for me in India its better to leave cortana till final release because in beta it will just frustrate non US users it the are very much concerned. Otherwise rest all features seems good.

raxy21

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Thank you guys, i just finished downloading the 2nd part of the update but held it back to check the forum, i think now i should proceed with the update? How many updates are included with this release?

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
MAaaan, I just hardresetted the phone after the update to kinda start brand new and the ******* store is down. Bull ******* ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte