Problem with windows app store

wishsdark

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I recently got my phone back from repairment because the on/off button was stuck. They resetted my phone and since then i have 1 problem that keeps repeating itself.
I cant access the windows app store for my nokia lumia 620. It keeps saying that 'the store isnt available. Try again later. errorcode: 805a01f7' or 'We were not able to connect you to the store please check your data connection and make sure the flight modus is off'. I tried resetting my phone and do everything over again but nothing seems to work. I also made a new nokia account but still the same problem.:crying:

Any suggestions on fixing this?

MartLea

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Noted the entirely unhelpful generic Error Code - thought these expired with DOS 6.1! Anyway MS insists on forcing users to trawl the Internet for hours looking for explanations for these silly error codes by which time the fault - with the store in your region - has probably been fixed anyway. Come on into the 21 Century MS and give proper explanations for system faults, outages etc.
Anyway, went through this nonsense yesterday, finally gave up trying to access the Store around 11PM.
Then this morning functionality of the site gradually began to re-appear on my phone. However when my partner tried to download a small game on her phone it was still no go, error code 805... blah blah etc.
So I tried, same thing. Now forgive me for just being nerdy but I thought this might be something to do with user accounts, so I reset my Nokia and Microsoft accounts (on the phone) and hey presto! full Store access functionality resumed. Don't know if this was just a coincidence with the site being fully restored in the UK region but hey it worked for us.:straight:

g4njar

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
before the lumia black OS is avaible for nokia L620, i install preview for developer to get an early access for the new features.. a few months later.. i check the lumia black is already avaible for L620 in indonesia.. so i turned of that app. and then i go to setting and update my phone.. , my update is success.. the problem is.. i can't open my store.. even after i reset my phone..

any answer for this problem ? please tell me.. i'm panic.. :cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire