Lumia 920 Running W8.1.. Share all Experiences related to issues and improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

hVarun

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Just was curious to know about the user experience after the update... I personally found the experience to be great except for couple of things.. the Music player has become slow compared to earlier version.. and the Battery is draining hell a lot quickly than in wp8.. i was thinking may be this is due to the apps not optimized for WP8.1.. lets see how it shapes up... overall a good update...:cool:

EDIT: Forgot to mention Heating Issue.. Phone is Heating especially near the rear Camera.. :(

Last edited:

deafpatrick

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Can one of you do me a favor and see under accessibility is there an option to enable telecoil feature? That would make or break my early jump to 8.1.

Thanks!

Pavan_95

May 12, 2013
Visit site
yup the battery drain issue has affected my L920 also... and also I have observed the whatsapp images store in a folder called "other pictures"... is anyone facing the same problem??

Benjaminb95

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I also have the battery problem with my L920. Charging overnight and after just an half hour of usage (with Cortana) just about 30 per cent. About Whatsapp, a lot of my pictures are gone. I don't have an 'other pictures' folder.

Benjaminb95

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I also restarted my phone and the battery percentage went back to normal. So it's not that the phone is draining my battery, but the percentages of the battery aren't just reliable. Maybe it's a bug in the Battery App from Windows Phone 8.1? I don't have other battery apps on my phone and since the Store is down I'm not able to test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium