Using Nokia Lumia 925 without case

Blocks9

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Can someone tell me is the camera lens prone to scratches when lying flat on a surface, or would you suggest buying a case/charging shell? I'm upgrading from my 920 to this model...

peterc84

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a slide in leather type case I don't put my 925 down on the lens at all. It helps with carrying it too as its a slippery phone!

Blocks9

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a slide in leather type case I don't put my 925 down on the lens at all. It helps with carrying it too as its a slippery phone!
For me, I wanted a high end WP that was slimmer and weighed less than the 920. And was really hoping on avoiding a case, as that just adds weight and thickness. But, the last thing I want is the camera glass lens getting scuffed. So I may have little choice :/

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I've got an Incipio Feather case and it adds very little to the phone. IMHO it's too slippery to use without a case.

This! I just took mine out of its Incipio feather case a few minutes ago and it really is incredibly slippery. In fact, I almost dropped it IN its case on Sunday and then again yesterday when I was outside. What a nightmare that would be, but I couldn't imagine using this phone without a case.

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
925 without a case feels weird for me. Feels like it will fall off my hand regardless if I grip it hard

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Can someone tell me is the camera lens prone to scratches when lying flat on a surface, or would you suggest buying a case/charging shell? I'm upgrading from my 920 to this model...
I have a case but rarely use it because I find I'm answering questions about the phone often and feel the look of this phone is a selling point for WP in general. So basically I don't want to hide the looks because the looks generate interest in the phone which leads to interest in WP.

As to the lens getting scratched laying on a flat surface, I do make sure I sit mine on something soft or at least perfectly flat. Since the lens is in the center of a bulge, none of it will touch a flat surface.

Rem97

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I recent bought a 925, and I must admit, it's very slippery. However, I don't have it in a case as I love the design of this device, the best looking WP IMO.

Lin147

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I noticed in my back camera glass has a little scratches that I guess I wipe the glass use my Tshirt。My 925 is naked without case:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05