Skipped animations on the Nokia Lumia 620 running WP8.1

Asharon Baltazar

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone experienced skipped animations on the Nokia Lumia 620 running WP8.1 and the refreshing of Live Tiles? Also everything just goes blank on the Start Screen and then it takes a few seconds to refresh. And everything is just so S-L-O-W (not that slow but slow). Has anyone found a fix for this or is this just some technical issues with WP8.1? Windows Phone 8 was super fast, no stuttering whatsoever, even when exiting from demanding apps. But now... it's a joke :crying:.
Thanks a lot,
Asharon Baltazar and greetings from Israel!

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone experienced skipped animations on the Nokia Lumia 620 running WP8.1 and the refreshing of Live Tiles? Also everything just goes blank on the Start Screen and then it takes a few seconds to refresh. And everything is just so S-L-O-W (not that slow but slow). Has anyone found a fix for this or is this just some technical issues with WP8.1? Windows Phone 8 was super fast, no stuttering whatsoever, even when exiting from demanding apps. But now... it's a joke :crying:.
Thanks a lot,
Asharon Baltazar and greetings from Israel!
I know this sounds so clich? but, Have you tried rebooting your phone?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yea even my higher-up 920 has felt bogged down a bit. I'd wait a couple days for it to settle and try a soft reset. (holding power + vol down until it reboots)
It's not as same, but I feel the extra features are more than worth it.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I think that they changed the way the live tiles load so that SD cards can be supported. I have a class 10 but at times it can take a few seconds for all the tiles to load. I'm not sure how it's like on a 1520 though.

Asharon Baltazar

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I finally got it!!! After losing my memory card (f@%k that sh^t!!!), I had to reinstall all the apps on my phone.. to my phone! And when I did that, the apps' live tiles stopped refreshing! Great job!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos