05-12-2014 04:35 AM
34 12
tools
    He is asking you to hard reset because you need to wipe the data off your device and free up space. So do the hard reset first, set up your phone, download the necessary apps if it is not installed on your phone, then download SysApp pusher and update all your system apps you will understand once you download it, once done you reboot and let the phone rest for a while checking on it once in a while and tell us if your phone is working properly now.
    05-10-2014 12:52 PM
    He is asking you to hard reset because you need to wipe the data off your device and free up space. So do the hard reset first, set up your phone, download the necessary apps if it is not installed on your phone, then download SysApp pusher and update all your system apps you will understand once you download it, once done you reboot and let the phone rest for a while checking on it once in a while and tell us if your phone is working properly now.
    And can i take backup of my contects and text messages on my computer how to take backup of my text messages on my computer and restore it?
    05-10-2014 08:09 PM
    You can backup to onedrive so to backup go to settings then choose the backup setting and choose the back up now option
    once it is done do what I have told you in the earlier post then once your phone is set up and running then choose the backup setting in settings and choose restore back up if you don't find that option then look for it.
    05-11-2014 08:39 AM
    You can backup to onedrive so to backup go to settings then choose the backup setting and choose the back up now option
    once it is done do what I have told you in the earlier post then once your phone is set up and running then choose the backup setting in settings and choose restore back up if you don't find that option then look for it.
    there are three option App backup,text messages and photo...if i take backup of my app setting then is the text message also included in this app backup???cuz i was open outlook but i just find very old text messages but not new i want to take new too
    05-11-2014 09:44 AM
    Just backup everything it will be all right
    05-11-2014 09:49 AM
    Just backup everything it will be all right
    can you please guide me step by step???and also tell me my outlook syncing give error...but i want to know if syncing giving error then my cell phone backup will save? thnx
    05-11-2014 09:59 AM
    Go to settings then choose the backup setting
    afterwards you will get 3 options one for apps one for text messages and one for photos and videos.
    Make sure that all three has the backup enabled if not click the options and choose your setting. Once done go to the app option in backup and choose backup now that's all if you still have doubts then go check some youtube videos on this.
    05-11-2014 10:42 AM
    Go to settings then choose the backup setting
    afterwards you will get 3 options one for apps one for text messages and one for photos and videos.
    Make sure that all three has the backup enabled if not click the options and choose your setting. Once done go to the app option in backup and choose backup now that's all if you still have doubts then go check some youtube videos on this.
    i am asking if i take backup that locate in App backup...is messages backup automatically taken??
    05-11-2014 08:05 PM
    if the back up for text messages is on YES IT WILL BE BACKED UP
    ARE YOU SURE YOU READ MY INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
    05-12-2014 04:35 AM
34 12