Hi i need help--which OS version?

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
everyone has given you full answers to solve problem with every step shown...the option for map IS THERE as a fact and you don't need to open the app for it unless you got a fake phone so the problem is with your way of using the device so the only way for you is to go back to whoever sold you the device and request for exchange.

Very funny fake phone

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Remove micro SD card if you've it installed, hard reset, download an app called SysApp pusher from the store, install/update all Nokia system apps using the links in the app, reboot and see if it actually improves the current situation

senai

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
How much free memory do you have on your phone?. . . If its less than 2gb, try freeing up at least 2gb, and see if that helps.

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Remove micro SD card if you've it installed, hard reset, download an app called SysApp pusher from the store, install/update all Nokia system apps using the links in the app, reboot and see if it actually improves the current situation

Is it requirement that hard reset my cell phone for install SysApp pusher...can i install it without hard reset my cell phone?

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
He is asking you to hard reset because you need to wipe the data off your device and free up space. So do the hard reset first, set up your phone, download the necessary apps if it is not installed on your phone, then download SysApp pusher and update all your system apps you will understand once you download it, once done you reboot and let the phone rest for a while checking on it once in a while and tell us if your phone is working properly now.

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
He is asking you to hard reset because you need to wipe the data off your device and free up space. So do the hard reset first, set up your phone, download the necessary apps if it is not installed on your phone, then download SysApp pusher and update all your system apps you will understand once you download it, once done you reboot and let the phone rest for a while checking on it once in a while and tell us if your phone is working properly now.

And can i take backup of my contects and text messages on my computer how to take backup of my text messages on my computer and restore it?

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
You can backup to onedrive so to backup go to settings then choose the backup setting and choose the back up now option
once it is done do what I have told you in the earlier post then once your phone is set up and running then choose the backup setting in settings and choose restore back up if you don't find that option then look for it.

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
You can backup to onedrive so to backup go to settings then choose the backup setting and choose the back up now option
once it is done do what I have told you in the earlier post then once your phone is set up and running then choose the backup setting in settings and choose restore back up if you don't find that option then look for it.

there are three option App backup,text messages and photo...if i take backup of my app setting then is the text message also included in this app backup???cuz i was open outlook but i just find very old text messages but not new i want to take new too

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings then choose the backup setting
afterwards you will get 3 options one for apps one for text messages and one for photos and videos.
Make sure that all three has the backup enabled if not click the options and choose your setting. Once done go to the app option in backup and choose backup now that's all if you still have doubts then go check some youtube videos on this.

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings then choose the backup setting
afterwards you will get 3 options one for apps one for text messages and one for photos and videos.
Make sure that all three has the backup enabled if not click the options and choose your setting. Once done go to the app option in backup and choose backup now that's all if you still have doubts then go check some youtube videos on this.

i am asking if i take backup that locate in App backup...is messages backup automatically taken??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs