Hi i need help--which OS version?

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
hi I am a user of Nokia Lumia 620.i want to know abot software version.how to know that i have windows 8 or 8.1 and how to know my cellphone have Lumia amber or Black software Please tell me.And second i have a problem here Applications are crash.here maps here drive is not working..why? i did every thing including hard reset..restart reinstall but not work.Please guide me

codynunes

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Go to your settings then about. It will say Software: Windows Phone 8.1. You can only get it if you signed up for the developers preview.

deekshithrao270

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
If you want to know the software version just visit the about section under settings & to check your firmware version visit the extras+ version section....

codynunes

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by not working? Also what version of the app do you have. Also with Windows Phone 8.1, the default maps is not hidden anymore in the app list

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I update it and reinstall also and i mean it's not open.even when i tap on here maps and here drive +..it's crash and just show a logo after that the app list is shown.and here map or here drive+ is closed automaticall.in short word its crash..and not open

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Try uninstalling it. Delete your downloaded maps in settings. Delete your temp files. Restart your phone and then reinstall.

Man i said that it's not open then how can i delete download maps..i did everything including hard reset..and now it drain battery very fastly.i charged it at night and at morning it remain 20%.read my all post that i mention.

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Goto settings, swipe left, click maps, press and hold on maps, then delete
What the hell..i told every one that i am unable to open map or map setting it automatically close when i open it its just show icon after that it close and application list come show to me.

codynunes

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Man i said that it's not open then how can i delete download maps..i did everything including hard reset..and now it drain battery very fastly.i charged it at night and at morning it remain 20%.read my all post that i mention.

Wow. I don't have to help you out. I am not Nokia tech support. We are doing our best to help you out. We are not Nokia support.

With that being said, Here Maps shares the same maps with the built in maps on your phone. Follow the steps the other poster mentioned to remove them by going into settings.

codynunes

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
What the hell..i told every one that i am unable to open map or map setting it automatically close when i open it its just show icon after that it close and application list come show to me.

Its under your phone settings. Battery drain is normal for the preview. My phone is affected by it also

codynunes

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
If my cellphone update automatically without preview of delevople then is this problem also presist.are this mobile is not comptible for windows 8.1???
You allowed it to update tthrough signing up for the developer preview. All WP8 phones are compatible but its needs Nokias firmware to optimize how it runs on the device.

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Also, I am out of ideas. I would contact Here Maps and Nokia to figure out the problem.
No one is understanding my problem i think the owner of this site should off this website...there is no option of maps and second thing here maps etc cannot open even for 1 sec

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Its under your phone settings. Battery drain is normal for the preview. My phone is affected by it also

No one is understanding my problem i think the owner of this site should off this website...there is no option of maps and second thing here maps etc cannot open even for 1 sec

Xellsama

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

everyone has given you full answers to solve problem with every step shown...the option for map IS THERE as a fact and you don't need to open the app for it unless you got a fake phone so the problem is with your way of using the device so the only way for you is to go back to whoever sold you the device and request for exchange.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte