Is ANYONE on ATT able to use MMS?

anon(7822191)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
There's a lot of people talking about different settings but I never really have seen a straight answer. Is there anyone here using an icon on ATT that is able to both send and recieve picture messages, and what not? If so, please share your settings!

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
At one point I had this problem with my old HTC 8X, but I was able to fix it. Don't recall what I did. AT&T told me that was they way it worked. Never had a problem with my current 920. Basically, AT&T told me MMS cant go through Wi-Fi, it has to run over data, and turning the wifi off was the only solution. I wish I could remember what I did, because I don't have this problem anymore.

Nextnexus

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have been working all morning trying different APN settings for the icon on At&t. I have found a few threads where some claim to have it working, but they really dont explain what settings worked for them.

I am really loving all aspects of this device on the ATT network, if I can get MMS to work this would be gold.

Nextnexus

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have as well as a few other APN settings with no luck. I called ATT and talked with them for about an hour trying different settings. I wanted to note that I had to add the Nokia Access point app to my Icon able to even accept new MMS settings. Nothing seems to work at all.

Any other sources? Am I missing anything?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99