Help! Special case for my lumia 920

Robert William

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
dead flash? don't understand.. but isn't using the flash from the nokia care suit is the only way to flash the dev firmware you gave me? what do you mean by dead flash mate?

anyway i followed http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/203979-fix-bricked-920s-after-reset-flash-process-defined-inside.html <<< this instructions from the nokia care suit below

A quick search would have given you the details:

http://www.nokianesiablog.com/2013/10/how-to-flash-brickdead-flash-your-nokia.html?m=1

Robert William

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Why do you need the firmware if I've already uploaded a copy for you? Use that instead of downloading it using Nokia software updater. Download the firmware I've uploaded then refer to the link below to proceed, start with step 3 from the link:

GUIDE: Flash and Convert AT&T Lumia 920 to Indian (or other Country) 920 w/official Lumia Black+GDR3 - Windows Phone Central Forums

right mate i get it done!, before i showed you the screenshot containing my lumia doesn't work with nokia care suit 2013, so i tried the nokia care suit 2012 to flash my firmware, not to forget to make my phone into cog wheels mode, it asked me confirmation to assign different firmware to my phone, and after i confirm, it flashes! BIG THANKS TO YOU MY FRIEND! @pankaj981 big thanks mate! allright i'm done here ^^

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Do post how is the firmware working for you? Keep in mind its a developer firmware that means it might have some issues. On top of it I am not sure whether it has been updated to Black yet..

Robert William

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Do post how is the firmware working for you? Keep in mind its a developer firmware that means it might have some issues. On top of it I am not sure whether it has been updated to Black yet..

the firmware is working great, and it doesn't have any issues with my phone mate, it's the same rm-821 anyway, i think all of the rm-821 independent firmware (not with AT&T, etc) wouldn't be troubled if you installed it on your phone. no probs, i updated my phone just now into windowsphone 8.1 and it's working smoothly ;)

anyway mate, is there any way to restore backups (app, photos, text message) after i start up my phone and skip the microsoft login?

if i reset my phone AGAIN from about > reset my phone, will that downgrade my phone from windowsphone 8.1 to lumia amber again? :/

EDIT: nevermind, reset my phone from about is NOT downgrading your firmware, only reseting your phone and erase all the data :), and don't forget to restore your phone at the start up since it can't be restored later on unless you guys want restore your phone AGAIN! good day! thanks!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99