Does Anyone elses touch-screen flex down at bottom of screen?

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Proberly My OCD kicking in but i thought id ask here anyhows.

Is it just my 1020 or does anyone else's touch-screen seem to move down a very little and come back up when apply very light pressure,its in the part right at the bottom of the phone screen where it meets the polycarbonate body best visable at an angle, its a very tiny noticable ammount ,dont know if its digitizer bending or more likely flex in the adhesive which bonds it to the display.?

I noticed this first on my symbian nokia 700 but its on the screen sides on that perticular phone and is flex in the adhesive tape holding the screen/digitizer assembly into the front frame.:shocked:

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I found this problem on my Lumia 525 after a month of purchase. Care center just says it's a physical damage, therefore not under warranty. I never dropped my phone or anything.

But how's this even possible? I thought the adhesive used for the digitizer is very strong. My digitizer is raised at the top right corner.

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes youd have thought theyd use the best available to prevent early failures ,
maybe on mine they just missed a little at the bottom allowing a tiny bit of movement or even perhaps its for expansion when screen gets hot ,

menting hot i purchased a ebay screen/digitizer/key/bezel assembly for a easy quick repair on a nokia 700 all went well untill did some downloads and phone got warm the adhesive tape didnt like heat must have been rubbish and failed its job and the whole front assembly lifted up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion