Exchanged Lumia Icon for ATIV SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I didn't know the camera button was that serious for some people. Coming from an iPhone I'm used to pressing the screen so it doesn't bother me. Just eliminated a useless key for me.

Why my girlfriend tries to take a picture of us (selfie style), she always has to look to see whether or not she tapped the right button. I much prefer the physical shutter button to that.

Novron

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I have both currently, my Icon is collecting dust. Think it really depends if you're a big camera guy or a media junkie. I'm a media junkie. 128 GB goodness and light enough to not feel it in my pants pocket. I also usually put my phone in my shirt pocket while I'm reading or working at my desk with my earphones. The icon was so heavy it was like an anchor on my shirt. Can completely ignore the SE.
Yea, there are some bugs on 8.1. Once in a blue moon the screen will become unresponsive and I pop the battery. Happens maybe once every three days. The power button bug hits the Icon more frequently by far. The camera is completely unusable on the SE and 8.1, activate the camera and it'll reboot the phone, same with the LED flash if you try to use a flashlight app. These will be fixed with the next firmware rollout so no big deal.
As far as OEM apps, most all of Nokia's are camera related. No mix radio but I have an XBM subscription. Samsung's App Folder is better than Nokia's. Can pin internet bookmarks into a folder, not just apps. Samsung also has a DLNA app which shocked me and wished Nokia had. Now that Here Drive+ comes to all phones including offline maps, it was the one thing that utterly demanded I go with Nokia. Not anymore
All in all, I have to say the SE is the better device unless you're a big camera guy.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have both currently, my Icon is collecting dust. Think it really depends if you're a big camera guy or a media junkie. I'm a media junkie. 128 GB goodness and light enough to not feel it in my pants pocket. I also usually put my phone in my shirt pocket while I'm reading or working at my desk with my earphones. The icon was so heavy it was like an anchor on my shirt. Can completely ignore the SE.
Yea, there are some bugs on 8.1. Once in a blue moon the screen will become unresponsive and I pop the battery. Happens maybe once every three days. The power button bug hits the Icon more frequently by far. The camera is completely unusable on the SE and 8.1, activate the camera and it'll reboot the phone, same with the LED flash if you try to use a flashlight app. These will be fixed with the next firmware rollout so no big deal.
As far as OEM apps, most all of Nokia's are camera related. No mix radio but I have an XBM subscription. Samsung's App Folder is better than Nokia's. Can pin internet bookmarks into a folder, not just apps. Samsung also has a DLNA app which shocked me and wished Nokia had. Now that Here Drive+ comes to all phones including offline maps, it was the one thing that utterly demanded I go with Nokia. Not anymore
All in all, I have to say the SE is the better device unless you're a big camera guy.

Hmm interesting enough, I ama media guy and the 1520/icon does perfectly. I guess you can be a MEDIA GUY and a camera guy and not have to choose one of the other since aside from the dlna, the icon is comparable in most every way to the se without the flimsy cheap feel.

I do hope Microsoft and developers who launch their apps continue the exclusive to give consumers more reason to purchase Lumia over the others.

Novron

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
No, you still lose big time in capacity with Icon. You could be camera and media guy but really, 32 GB isn't nearly enough for RAW then throw media in with it? No dice. Been there done that, two months and I had 5 GB left. Who wants to continually manage limited memory for the next two years? I sure as hell don't. The 1520 would be a nice alternative but it's not an option, it wouldn't have LTE or SMS on Verizon and that's a deal breaker.

PuckCowboy

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Hmm interesting enough, I ama media guy and the 1520/icon does perfectly. I guess you can be a MEDIA GUY and a camera guy and not have to choose one of the other since aside from the dlna, the icon is comparable in most every way to the se without the flimsy cheap feel.

I do hope Microsoft and developers who launch their apps continue the exclusive to give consumers more reason to purchase Lumia over the others.

This arguement makes no sense. The poster is saying he's a media guy because he can expand storage on the ATIV SE, but can't on the Icon. The 1520 and Icon are different in that you can't expand the storage space on the Icon at all. I know you can on the 1520, but that's on AT&T. Not everyone has the luxury of switching carriers based on contract and quality of service in their area. What's more, the 1520 is even heavier and larger than the Icon... and the poster you just responded to just said the Icon was too big and heavy for his needs. While similar in specs, the Icon is not comparable to the ATIV SE in almost EVERYway (see upgradeable storage, removable battery, lighter/thinner.) Sorry, but your comparison is all over the place.

What really needs to happen is to have the stupid carrier exclusive deals end for Windows phone. Let the same device be available on all carriers, and that way people have all the device options with each service.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
This arguement makes no sense. The poster is saying he's a media guy because he can expand storage on the ATIV SE, but can't on the Icon. The 1520 and Icon are different in that you can't expand the storage space on the Icon at all. I know you can on the 1520, but that's on AT&T. Not everyone has the luxury of switching carriers based on contract and quality of service in their area. What's more, the 1520 is even heavier and larger than the Icon... and the poster you just responded to just said the Icon was too big and heavy for his needs. While similar in specs, the Icon is not comparable to the ATIV SE in almost EVERYway (see upgradeable storage, removable battery, lighter/thinner.) Sorry, but your comparison is all over the place.

What really needs to happen is to have the stupid carrier exclusive deals end for Windows phone. Let the same device be available on all carriers, and that way people have all the device options with each service.

No, you still lose big time in capacity with Icon. You could be camera and media guy but really, 32 GB isn't nearly enough for RAW then throw media in with it? No dice. Been there done that, two months and I had 5 GB left. Who wants to continually manage limited memory for the next two years? I sure as hell don't. The 1520 would be a nice alternative but it's not an option, it wouldn't have LTE or SMS on Verizon and that's a deal breaker.

His argument was that because it has an sd card that is the definitive reason why it is better as a media device, which is subjective. SD cards are irrelevant to millions of people(iPhone users for example). Granted I use an sd card with my 1520 but only because it was just there and because my 1520 only has 16 gb(11 gb when you take out all the OS Bs)

But for a phone like the ICON, I did have a 920 and 1020 and I was able to have media and photography and this is coming from a guy who takes WAY TOO MANY photos(especially with my 1020).

So saying the ICON is not good enough as a media device because it lacks an SD card is flawed since once again millions and millions don't care much about SD cards. Isn't the 32 GB iPhone one of the more popular models(which is the same storage capacity of the icon).

Is it a plus to have an Sd card? Sure, of course it is. But saying an SE is the media device and better is a bit of a hyperbole, imo.

PuckCowboy

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
His argument was that because it has an sd card that is the definitive reason why it is better as a media device, which is subjective. SD cards are irrelevant to millions of people(iPhone users for example). Granted I use an sd card with my 1520 but only because it was just there and because my 1520 only has 16 gb(11 gb when you take out all the OS Bs)

But for a phone like the ICON, I did have a 920 and 1020 and I was able to have media and photography and this is coming from a guy who takes WAY TOO MANY photos(especially with my 1020).

So saying the ICON is not good enough as a media device because it lacks an SD card is flawed since once again millions and millions don't care much about SD cards. Isn't the 32 GB iPhone one of the more popular models(which is the same storage capacity of the icon).

Is it a plus to have an Sd card? Sure, of course it is. But saying an SE is the media device and better is a bit of a hyperbole, imo.

Thank you for determining my media needs and the needs of millions of others who do care and I'm sure have SD card slots in their phones (Android, other Windows Phone users, etc.) There are also millions who have no SD card, but still care but "deal with it" just to have the phone. Just because one thing fits your own usage and needs, doesn't mean it fits others. I have an 822 Nokia with SD card, and I like to save all my music locally, so as not to have to rely on WiFi or limited data where ever I go to access music / movies / photos / etc. I'm easily over the 32GB threshold with my device, so I'm very fortunate to have my 64GB SD card installed. Just because Wireless phone & data companies want to move people to using their data and services, doesn't mean that everyone else has the same usage and storage requirements.

I'm not saying you do, but the whole "well everyone including myself gets by with 32GB so why can't you" argument is an elitist and condesending view in my own opinion. I know we are just talking about smartphones here, so I'm not trying to be an a$$ about it, but all I'm saying is the argument you make is more subjective than and opinionated than the poster who felt the SE is a better media device.

I'm not saying the Icon is a bad media device, but I will say the ATIV SE is a more "flexible" device for users who tend to create/consume a lot of media, especially media they want to keep locally. Hell, in that sense I'd argue even my 822 is more flexible than the Icon (hence my resistance to not upgrade to that specific phone.)

I'm not trying to bash you, or either phone here. I was just commenting on your response to that poster. He specifically insinuated that since he was a Media Junkie, he liked having the extra space, and to him that (and the lightness/thinness) made it a better device in his opinion. Obviously we all have opinions, but your comment comparing the Icon/1520/SE made no sense since one is a legitimate phablet while the others are smaller and are even on different carriers. Again, to each their own... I could care less about those who could careless about SD cards. I'm sure many others do too.

Novron

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site

SD card the definitive reason? Neither of you can read for ****. There's another even more important reason I was very clear about: The Icon is a boat anchor.

Millions and millions without SD cards... Yea, they're low end phones. All the high ends are now getting them because people are demanding them. As for the 32 GB iPhone, last time I checked, it's market share I dropping like a rock and they charge about $200 for each tier of memory. A 128 GB card, double that of the largest iPhone is $119. What's going on over in the "perfect Windows Phone" comments? "An Icon with an SD card" over and over and over. What was the HTC One's biggest gripe? No SD card. What did it get this year? An SD Card.

And no, you're a dabbler in pictures. Yea, if I took photos in 720p jpg I could go all day and next week. You have any idea how much space a 1080p RAW eats up? How about 1080p movies? I'm betting you don't or you wouldn't have stuck your foot in your mouth.

Mmazeo

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

You love to throw that "flimsy cheap" line out there. But you have to realize to most people that know better all it really means is "thin and light" which is a HUGE plus to not just some, but I'd say most people.

When I say people that know better I mean people that realize it's not even remotely flimsy and they are never going to have to worry about it falling apart on them.

I think the more appropriate way to accurately describe the feel in hand would be "thick and heavy" vs "thin and light".

PuckCowboy

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
SD card the definitive reason? Neither of you can read for ****. There's another even more important reason I was very clear about: The Icon is a boat anchor.

Calm down Novron, I'm with you on this. I just mentioned SD card as definitive in a media consumption sense as I quoted above, not as far as the ONLY reason you preferred the phone. If you re-read the original quote where I basically defended what you said, my exact words were:

What's more, the 1520 is even heavier and larger than the Icon... and the poster you just responded to just said the Icon was too big and heavy for his needs. While similar in specs, the Icon is not comparable to the ATIV SE in almost EVERYway (see upgradeable storage, removable battery, lighter/thinner.) Sorry, but your comparison is all over the place.

Make sure to read all of my posts too sir, I'm not your enemy ;)

MJ217

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Wow, things have been really heating up on this thread. I have to admit that I don't do too much with my phones, mostly the basics of talk, text, some apps, a few pics, etc. I am still messing with my Icon that I just got. I have to say it is pretty hefty. I was torn between it and the Ativ SE before I got the Icon and still am. I would have liked expandable memory in the Icon as I will be using the phone for at least 2 year.

Given that this is my first smartphone, I don't know how my usage habits will change. However, my media content usually resides on my tablet. For me, smartphones dont have screens that can let me personally enjoy tv, movies, etc. The most I would worry about is having room for a gig or two of music.
I never leave pics and videos on my phones for too long. I back them up in an external format as well as cloud. I have lost many important pics and vids from an sd card going faulty.

Design-wise, I like the Icon more. It does come at the cost of being heavier. I haven't yet been able to find a store with the Ativ SE on display ( I thought one store nearby did, but nope )so I can't really compare weight and size yet. Apparently the Ativ SE is 0.3 ounces lighter and 0.03 inches thinner ( but a tad taller) which may be more important to some than others.

Both phones are good. However, each has things that some people will find to be a no go. I really hope people stop taking sides, pick the one that works for them personally, and support Windows Phones. I am liking the OS so far. There are some things that bug me, but the 8.1 update will take care of most of them.

If you like the Icon, terrific. If you prefer the Ativ SE, terrific.

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Both phones are good. However, each has things that some people will find to be a no go. I really hope people stop taking sides, pick the one that works for them personally, and support Windows Phones. I am liking the OS so far. There are some things that bug me, but the 8.1 update will take care of most of them.

If you like the Icon, terrific. If you prefer the Ativ SE, terrific.

Man, couldn't have said it better myself.

MJ217

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I also hope that people who come to Windows Phone, but don't end up liking it, find something that works for them. Windows Phone is pretty awesome to me right now. However, I haven't been using this Icon long. There could be something that occurs that changes my opinion.

We don't have to draw lines in the sand between the various operating systems, phone brands,etc. We the consumers all benefit when there is competition driving improvements.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
You love to throw that "flimsy cheap" line out there. But you have to realize to most people that know better all it really means is "thin and light" which is a HUGE plus to not just some, but I'd say most people.

When I say people that know better I mean people that realize it's not even remotely flimsy and they are never going to have to worry about it falling apart on them.

I think the more appropriate way to accurately describe the feel in hand would be "thick and heavy" vs "thin and light".
Actually most people, will likely equate the "Heavier' device as the sturdier/well built device(even if that is a flawed opinion) as they'd expect the lighter device to be the easier to break, so your point is not 100 percent.

What I call flimsy and cheap you call thin and light and what you call thick & heavy, I call sturdy and well built.
Is the Icon heavier than the SE? Sure.

Is the Icon a tank? No stop exaggerating lmao. It reminds me of people whining about the 920 being too heavy. It's a phone. Not like you're carrying a literal brick. It's pure hyperbole.

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Where do people get this whole "Samsungs are light so they're easier to break" nonsense? Something they pulled out their *** and decided to run with? Like I've dropped PLENTY of Samsung's devices on hardwood/concrete and the fake chrome chipped and that's about it. They can take some punishment. My friends Note II is ugly as sin from his drops but everything is still in working order. I just don't get the anti-Samsung argument sometimes.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
of course you don't lol
you're a Samsung fan :p

I never said Samsung are light so they are easy to break. I simply said(as you and the other guy who follows me around the forum aitt point out). is the hardware feels cheap and flimsy. It is light and I know people likely would expect the lighter device to be more fragile/prone to breaking vs the "tank".

Most of the anti-Samsung arguments are actually valid. Compared to their Android competitors such as HTC, Sony and even Motorola, the hardware/design is crap. And Compared on windows Phone with Nokia and HTC,same thing.

That Marketing Power does wonders of Samsung :)
I am glad to know despite their cheap feel and flimsiness they are able to hold up well though.
Of course your argument is YMMV......I can also argue that I only had one major issue with my Lumia and all 6 models I've owned have been superb. My point being is, great that your friend and your Samsung devices can take a beating but that doesn't mean anymore to me than the fact my lumias have never been problematic. AgainYMMV...I've heard plenty of horror stories about Samsung and having been a fool who used android and used Samsung, I have my share of bad stories.
Where do people get this whole "Samsungs are light so they're easier to break" nonsense? Something they pulled out their **and decided to run with? Like I've dropped PLENTY of Samsung's devices on hardwood/concrete and the fake chrome chipped and that's about it. They can take some punishment. My friends Note II is ugly as sin from his drops but everything is still in working order. I just don't get the anti-Samsung argument sometimes.

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
of course you don't lol
you're a Samsung fan :p

I never said Samsung are light so they are easy to break. I simply said(as you and the other guy who follows me around the forum aitt point out). is the hardware feels cheap and flimsy. It is light and I know people likely would expect the lighter device to be more fragile/prone to breaking vs the "tank".

Most of the anti-Samsung arguments are actually valid. Compared to their Android competitors such as HTC, Sony and even Motorola, the hardware/design is crap. And Compared on windows Phone with Nokia and HTC,same thing.

That Marketing Power does wonders of Samsung :)
I am glad to know despite their cheap feel and flimsiness they are able to hold up well though.
Of course your argument is YMMV......I can also argue that I only had one major issue with my Lumia and all 6 models I've owned have been superb. My point being is, great that your friend and your Samsung devices can take a beating but that doesn't mean anymore to me than the fact my lumias have never been problematic. AgainYMMV...I've heard plenty of horror stories about Samsung and having been a fool who used android and used Samsung, I have my share of bad stories.

Lol @ me following you around, I'm just hanging around Samsung forums, being a "Samsung fan", you don't even like Samsung so why you gotta post on every thread? I think you following me around tbh.

As far as the rest of the Samsung bashing, I can see it as justified. Treating WP as an afterthought, no marketing, using Galaxy designs on WP. All that is true. But don't act like Lumias don't have their share of horror stories. Is that why you don't post in 920/928/1520 forums? Can't bear to see all the problematic Nokia devices out in the wild? My Lumia 920 actually feels cheaper than my ATIV S, creaking all the time, cam is blurry, proximity sensor burned out few weeks ago. Its whatever though. Not about to get into this again.

Last edited:

PuckCowboy

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I'd actually be interested in seeing a breakdown of issues per units sold. We all know phones like Galaxys and iPhones have sold millions upon millions of phones vs the somewhat small number of Nokia's windows phones over the past few years.

I'm sure you could find a lot more people who have problems with their Samsungs than their Nokias, but only because your just going to find more people in general that own Samsungs. So basically, it would be interesting to see percentages. (Ex: 10% of Samsung users having issues with their phone is going to seem a lot higher than 10% of Nokia users having issues with theirs.)

Either way, I'm with MJ217. I think both phones offer their pros and cons, but both offer Windows Phone OS and seem like great options. Choose what works for you the best.

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I'd actually be interested in seeing a breakdown of issues per units sold. We all know phones like Galaxys and iPhones have sold millions upon millions of phones vs the somewhat small number of Nokia's windows phones over the past few years.

I'm sure you could find a lot more people who have problems with their Samsungs than their Nokias, but only because your just going to find more people in general that own Samsungs. So basically, it would be interesting to see percentages. (Ex: 10% of Samsung users having issues with their phone is going to seem a lot higher than 10% of Nokia users having issues with theirs.)

Either way, I'm with MJ217. I think both phones offer their pros and cons, but both offer Windows Phone OS and seem like great options. Choose what works for you the best.

See the difference between me and Micah regardless of numbers is that I'm open to other OEM, open to a different OS, and not tied to a carrier. Right now in my possession I have a Roger's Lumia 920, AIO branded Lumia 620, shattered 521, Bell ATIV S, Windows Phone 8XT Nexus 7, and iPod 5th gen.

Out of my Lumia's ALL of them have some hardware issues. 920 dust in FFC, proximity sensor went out, scratches everywhere from out of nowhere, other little things too. But you don't see me in Nokia forums trolling and talking about how Nokia makes faulty hardware. I just let it be. I let those who live and die by the Lumia think how they want and don't try to force my personal opinions and experiences on them every day. That's annoying and unnecessary.

I also am not tied to a manufacturer. I have HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Apple, Asus. Used to have LG, Motorola, Sony. They all bring something to the table that the others don't. So one's gonna have features/hardware the other doesn't. No need to shut out or bash the others because they're not your precious OEM of choice. I could go "Other than the stupid 20MP cam, what does the Icon have that the ATIV SE doesn't?" but it would look stupid with me talking like that, like I'm trying to convince myself that I picked the winning side and 97% of the market is flat out wrong.

I'm also invested in all of the big 3 ecosystems at the moment, can't be tied to WP especially when those hot apps drop, I'd be left out. I also see pros/cons to iOS and Android and use all 3 at least once daily. It's horrible that he has to bash Android when 4.4 (which runs as smooth as butter) would run smooth on something like a 520 on top of always being ahead of the hardware curve. I guess it's the whole AOSP thing.

tl;dr you won't see me going to Nokia forums everyday constantly bashing the faulty hardware and trying to convert folks to Samsung. You won't see me bashing OEM's on their forums everyday because they're all good. You won't see me bashing an OS everyday because at this time it's dumb to be tied to one especially WP.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
No, the difference between you and I is the fact that I don't just accept something thrown at windows phone as an after thought(the ATIV line) froma company who is known to "innovate"(though some could argue copy) but they simply choose NOT to, for whatever reason nor do I say "Well, we need all the help we can get."

The hardware has never been the issue for Windows Phone..... not really anyway. It has and always has been the lack of FEATURES in wp7/wp8 and the lack of apps. With phones like the Icon/930, 1520 and even the Ativ SE are on equal footing with Android and iPhone. The apps are not however....

I don't blindly or happily accept Samsung's crap efforts(the phone itself IS fine, but when you think of it, it is crap simply because there is no effort in their windows phone offerings).

What you call "Trolling" is a WINDOWS PHONE fan actually voicing his complaints. I don't want a bunch of manufacturers simply making windows phone and then not supporting them and giving it a bad name like android had pre-4.0.....i'd rather have a Nokia/Microsoft only windows phone line. However, I am always for manufacturers who DO care and Do put effort in. I don't accept second hand BS, even if it is a good phone and despite the phone's cheap FEEL compared to the Icon, it IS a good phone.... but it is a second hand after thought/

I am tied to Windows Phone exclusively(though not 100 percent..... more Ike 90 percent, the iPhone is a slim alternative.... Android and Google sickens me personally so I wont nothing to do with it) but I am not tied to a manufacturer. Nokia is simply the manufacturer who has done the most for windows phone and earned their "fanboys" respect as a whole. I see nothing from Samsung that makes me want to choose them and HTC's offerings are over a year old.

I am not opposed to Sony's windows phone. If I ever felt ridiculously crazy, I'd go with a Sony if ever went back to android. Love their hardware and camera(Which is good enough for me since I am a vain little dude haha).

So please do not speak for me nor tell me what my purpose is when I post. You call yourself a windows phone fan? That's great and as others have said, no matter what phone, at the end of the day we are windows phones fans but I would hope people would stop going crazy over me too devices like the SE.

As I said before, Samsung is capable of "innovating" or copying enough features to make a good product.... and they did well with their Focus line. The Focus may have been Galaxy S and S2 variants but you weren't buying the same exact hardware and it was unique.

tl, dr: Nokia has earned the reputation they have and the acclaim they get. Lumia IS the windows phone when people think windows phone(Muchlike galaxy is the same with Android). Samsung's negative reaction from me and others Is also well-earned(considering is the same company who cited poor sales and blamed Microsoft/windows 8/phone 8 even though they barely marketed devices) much like the negativity HTC and others receive on android.

I give props to those who deserve it.... The SE is largely irrelevant, hence why there is no reviews for it or very little. It's even more niche than the 1020. When Samsung does something monumental, I'll be there to give the credit.

But hey at least they have an sd card and its light.
See the difference between me and Micah regardless of numbers is that I'm open to other OEM, open to a different OS, and not tied to a carrier. Right now in my possession I have a Roger's Lumia 920, AIO branded Lumia 620, shattered 521, Bell ATIV S, Windows Phone 8XT Nexus 7, and iPod 5th gen.

Out of my Lumia's ALL of them have some hardware issues. 920 dust in FFC, proximity sensor went out, scratches everywhere from out of nowhere, other little things too. But you don't see me in Nokia forums trolling and talking about how Nokia makes faulty hardware. I just let it be. I let those who live and die by the Lumia think how they want and don't try to force my personal opinions and experiences on them every day. That's annoying and unnecessary.

I also am not tied to a manufacturer. I have HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Apple, Asus. Used to have LG, Motorola, Sony. They all bring something to the table that the others don't. So one's gonna have features/hardware the other doesn't. No need to shut out or bash the others because they're not your precious OEM of choice. I could go "Other than the stupid 20MP cam, what does the Icon have that the ATIV SE doesn't?" but it would look stupid with me talking like that, like I'm trying to convince myself that I picked the winning side and 97% of the market is flat out wrong.

I'm also invested in all of the big 3 ecosystems at the moment, can't be tied to WP especially when those hot apps drop, I'd be left out. I also see pros/cons to iOS and Android and use all 3 at least once daily. It's horrible that he has to bash Android when 4.4 (which runs as smooth as butter) would run smooth on something like a 520 on top of always being ahead of the hardware curve. I guess it's the whole AOSP thing.

tl;dr you won't see me going to Nokia forums everyday constantly bashing the faulty hardware and trying to convert folks to Samsung. You won't see me bashing OEM's on their forums everyday because they're all good. You won't see me bashing an OS everyday because at this time it's dumb to be tied to one especially WP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss