Lumia 930 availability

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

i preordered my N930 on cyberport.de

got an email this morning saying that the phone will be available from Friday 20th June 2014

"NOKIA LUMIA 930 SCHWARZ WINDOWS PHONE 8. 1 20.06.2014 "

Hope you are lucky but they probably don't even have the phone with them. Because their website says that it is "likely" to start shipping on 19th. Could just be a lucky guess from them, but I hope it isn't!

Aeons

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hope you are lucky but they probably don't even have the phone with them. Because their website says that it is "likely" to start shipping on 19th. Could just be a lucky guess from them, but I hope it isn't!

Yer i've decided i will cancel my preorder if it doesn't arrive this week. I have an iPhone 5S and also a Xperia Z2 which I'm very happy with (and can shower with it too :excited:)

see what happens!

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Just spoken to Cyberport > Notebook, Tablet, Smartphone & Apple g?nstig kaufen and 2 agents have said that the estimated shipping date is the 19th June 2014, as per the site. This is the date they have gotten from their suppliers. When asked if they are reliable with their dates the agent replied "have been very in the past".

Potentially good news?

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Just spoken to Cyberport > Notebook, Tablet, Smartphone & Apple g?nstig kaufen and 2 agents have said that the estimated shipping date is the 19th June 2014, as per the site. This is the date they have gotten from their suppliers. When asked if they are reliable with their dates the agent replied "have been very in the past".

Potentially good news?

Potentially, but you saw that the release date in Ireland had to get pushed back to mid-July. I had also just talked to someone on the live chat at Nokia and they just gave the same old info "there is no information about release at the moment".

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Potentially, but you saw that the release date in Ireland had to get pushed back to mid-July. I had also just talked to someone on the live chat at Nokia and they just gave the same old info "there is no information about release at the moment".

Yeah i saw that... thus my comment "This just about sums it up really (should open in a new window)."

Helder Costa1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
wtf... there's been months since the anouncement of this phone!!!! how do they want to compete with others????? everyone is jumpimg out because there is no new handsets!!! 730??? 830??? even the 930??? 1030??? is any of this comimg this year???? hey microsoft wtf are you thinking!!! just bla bla bla and no new handsets!!! everyone is waiting!!!

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I got a call today from Vodafone UK, said they had the phone delivered this morning for the teams to use & improve their product knowledge.
Their "pre-order" date has been assigned for 2 weeks time (end of June). They will be preparing their bundle deals and pricing structure this week.
They will therefore phone me again in 2 weeks time to allow me to pre-order - they did not indicate they knew an actual release date.

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
wtf... there's been months since the anouncement of this phone!!!! how do they want to compete with others????? everyone is jumpimg out because there is no new handsets!!! 730??? 830??? even the 930??? 1030??? is any of this comimg this year???? hey microsoft wtf are you thinking!!! just bla bla bla and no new handsets!!! everyone is waiting!!!
new record for 11 phrases:
- 16 exclamation marks
- 21 question marks
congratulations! :)

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site

grumtrias

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Will give them a call tomorrow. still no response to the e-mail i sent earlier... same here, i will be ordering one if true...
However, no mention of the extra charging plate on their website... while on PDAshop.nl it is explicitly mentioned... but available end July.. :(

kloon

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Now all colors have delivery date changed to 3-5 working days... looks like something is moving...
I will place an order..

Never believe bol.com
I ordered many item of bol.com.
And when it is almost shipping time you get email of them. The mail always ends with # were a sorry for the delay......

Dragonic87

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just saw this on forum here in SA.

"Hey guys,

Ran into a lady from Nokia yesterday at the mall, she said that the official launch of the Lumia 930 in SA will be in September 2014.

I asked her a number of times if she was 100% positive and she firmly answered with "yes", according to her Nokia have just launched a new Lumia 6xx phone in SA, hence the delay for the new flagship Lumia 930.
Not sure why they just can't launch them at the same time.

On another note, she was unable to confirm which operator's the device will be available on."

Atleast its coming but damn, that sucks if its true, my contract ends in August :/

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Just saw this on forum here in SA.

"Hey guys,

Ran into a lady from Nokia yesterday at the mall, she said that the official launch of the Lumia 930 in SA will be in September 2014.

I asked her a number of times if she was 100% positive and she firmly answered with "yes", according to her Nokia have just launched a new Lumia 6xx phone in SA, hence the delay for the new flagship Lumia 930.
Not sure why they just can't launch them at the same time.

On another note, she was unable to confirm which operator's the device will be available on."

Atleast its coming but damn, that sucks if its true, my contract ends in August :/

Luckily we get it in the UK first week of July, not long to wait now..... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss