Lumia 930 availability

KPAkiller

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Im scratching my head thinking why are Microsoft pushing the Nokia X2 out and making a big fanfare about it and granted the 630 but aren't saying a word about the 930 it seems like it's taking forever. Its their new best flagship for pity's sake..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Im scratching my head thinking why are Microsoft pushing the Nokia X2 out and making a big fanfare about it and granted the 630 but aren't saying a word about the 930 it seems like it's taking forever. Its their new best flagship for pity's sake..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

I was thinking that too. They released the damn phone on the same day as the announcement! The 630 didn't even get that, and the 930, well.....

Dragonic87

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Had to share, i got a little bored on twitter today with the "where's the Lumia 930" questions...

View attachment 70093

Hahaha well played man well played.
That second response is friggen proper... nail on the head.

I was thinking that too. They released the damn phone on the same day as the announcement! The 630 didn't even get that, and the 930, well.....

It's like they not proud or don't want this phone to succeed like it obviously can.
They also made little hoohaa about the Icon in Feb, just released as a btw.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Apparently there will be a big marketing push around or after it's release.

I can only assume it's being launched down some dark alley in London in the early hours of the morning off the back of the MS lorry I saw somewhere...

lumia-1020-marketing-s4-zoom.jpg

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Apparently there will be a big marketing push around or after it's release.

I can only assume it's being launched down some dark alley in London in the early hours of the morning off the back of the MS lorry I saw somewhere...

View attachment 70132

Actually I think you're right. I remember reading somewhere that this will be a massive launch, so they are probably getting all the final preps ready. Lets face it - they cant afford for this phone not to sell...

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I had enough, cancelled my pre-order. Considered 1520 for a few minutes as it is 200 less than 930 but figure I waited long enough already so my 920 will last until the real next gen phone in November instead of the 930 which has specs a year behind the competition already.

This will mean my launch 920 will have been with me 2 years which is the longest I had any phone in the last 6 years.

mrdoubleb

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Yeah... Announcing a phone 3 months early and failing to deliver probably kills any amount of marketing dollars they are now scrambling to put into it. Not to mention bringing out phones supporting the system of your biggest rival and prioritizing the over your own system only sends the message: look, even I don't trust my own product! I have a plan B, but you just go ahead and buy it...

mrdoubleb

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I had enough, cancelled my pre-order. Considered 1520 for a few minutes as it is 200 less than 930 but figure I waited long enough already so my 920 will last until the real next gen phone in November instead of the 930 which has specs a year behind the competition already.

This will mean my launch 920 will have been with me 2 years which is the longest I had any phone in the last 6 years.

So what makes you thing you will be able to buy the 1030 in November?

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Nope. 3.
Announced in April, will hit shelves in mid July.
let's meet at 2.5 months... :)
maybe the release date in Germany is really in 2 days - that's what sparhandy.de has announced with a personal mail to all pre-orderers... let's see if they can hold on to this promise... well, I still hope so, cause hope dies last... :)

Aeons

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
maybe the release date in Germany is really in 2 days - that's what sparhandy.de has announced with a personal mail to all pre-orderers... let's see if they can hold on to this promise... well, I still hope so, cause hope dies last... :)

whats sparhandy normally like with release dates? reliable?

amazon.de shows still pre-order and media market and saturn show 11 July

mrdoubleb

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Deal! :)
Best of luck with that early delivery!

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
whats sparhandy normally like with release dates? reliable?

amazon.de shows still pre-order and media market and saturn show 11 July
no clue, that was my first order at sparhandy.de due to the fantastic final price for the Lumia 930 (398.- EUR)... so far I feel quite happy with their service... I will keep you informed what happens on Thursday, if they will be able to deliver or not...

Amazon is well known to announce the availability when it's already available...
And Media Market and Saturn are well known not to have the latest gadgets at official release dates: tried to buy the 630 for my mom on release date in Saturn (lucky to have one just 2 minutes away from home) - they didn't even know ANYTHING about this phone...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb