Lumia 930 availability

dwj130

May 21, 2014
Visit site
check out all posts... Microsoft announced on his online store (Germany) a delivery date at 11th July...

Ok thanks. I wasn't paying much attention to the German stores as hoping to get a UK sourced handset. No news of a July date here as far as I can see. Still either at the preorder or "register your interest " stage.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

bhogal

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
where? homepage suggests 4th july delivery

They changed it first as in stock and then to pre order 4 th July!

Very ssneaky.
3ane7evu.png

bhogal

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I am liking the offer they are giving...

The offer is quite good value.

However, unlike some other retailers who have not played stupid dishonest games to attract pre-orders, Darty have lied by showing it in stock and then on pre-order again for the 4th.

Could we trust them if anything was faulty with the handset?

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
However, unlike some other retailers who have not played stupid dishonest games to attract pre-orders, Darty have lied by showing it in stock and then on pre-order again for the 4th.

Don't trust anybody... the truth is out there...!

BK1112

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
The offer is quite good value.

Dirty is quite ok when it comes to service. I bought quite a lot of stuff in their shops in Luxembourg, before they were bought up.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
So new here and all that, but more importantly...

Does no-one else in the UK find it annoying that the whole of Europe seems to be going the pre-order route and the UK doesn't? At least not on contract. I've contacted Vodafone a few times now (I like to see what different departments say) and I've been given the 3rd July as the release date with no option to pre-order and no verification of what colours they will stock - I really want, NEED, the orange one.

Would seem to me to be sensible to allow pre-orders on a flagship device, no?

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
So new here and all that, but more importantly...

Does no-one else in the UK find it annoying that the whole of Europe seems to be going the pre-order route and the UK doesn't? At least not on contract. I've contacted Vodafone a few times now (I like to see what different departments say) and I've been given the 3rd July as the release date with no option to pre-order and no verification of what colours they will stock - I really want, NEED, the orange one.

Would seem to me to be sensible to allow pre-orders on a flagship device, no?

I think it's just a way to keep people from pestering them. Vodafone, O2, EE etc. won't list it until they have hard evidence that they'll be receiving stock on a certain day. I guess it's just a way to ensure they can deliver compared to the rest of Europe accepting pre-orders but not even having a date for when you'll be getting the handset.

I've pre-ordered mine from Expansys France, UK and also Amazon France. I'd prefer the UK due to delivery times and the language on the phone but if France releases the phone before the UK (the 630 only recently just got released in the UK) then I'll be wanting to get it then.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I think it's just a way to keep people from pestering them. Vodafone, O2, EE etc. won't list it until they have hard evidence that they'll be receiving stock on a certain day. I guess it's just a way to ensure they can deliver compared to the rest of Europe accepting pre-orders but not even having a date for when you'll be getting the handset.

I've pre-ordered mine from Expansys France, UK and also Amazon France. I'd prefer the UK due to delivery times and the language on the phone but if France releases the phone before the UK (the 630 only recently just got released in the UK) then I'll be wanting to get it then.

Yeah, see my problem is I will be getting it on contract so there's no pre-order option unfortunately. Still, fingers crossed for the 3rd!

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I have mine pre-ordered via Expansys.

It does seem that the July 10th date is going to be across the EU, its just the regional offices are slowly releasing the info.

Maybe MS or Nokia has assessed how many units they need to ship per region, thus the slow release of dates.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Could this be good news.... the UK release date will be announced on MONDAY?!?!?!

Just had a response from unlocked mobiles. - Looks like i will be changing my pre-order on Monday.

"HI Alan

We will update the site on Monday with news and an extra offer.

Regards
Unlocked Mobiles
"

on a side note, Monday is my birthday in-case any of you want to get me a present ;) lol

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Could this be good news.... the UK release date will be announced on MONDAY?!?!?!

Just had a response from unlocked mobiles. - Looks like i will be changing my pre-order on Monday.

"HI Alan

Regards
Unlocked Mobiles
"

on a side note, Monday is my birthday in-case any of you want to get me a present ;) lol

That's interesting. Maybe the Sim Free models will be released a little earlier?

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
That's interesting. Maybe the Sim Free models will be released a little earlier?

I'm hoping it's for the speak, qi charger, headphone combo that's been mentioned previously. But mainly I'm hoping they announce the release date! Earlier the better if u ask me lol.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping it's for the speak, qi charger, headphone combo that's been mentioned previously. But mainly I'm hoping they announce the release date! Earlier the better if u ask me lol.

Yeah I've seen some people are frothing at the mouth to get their hands on this phone :grin:

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site

"HI Alan

Regards
Unlocked Mobiles
"

It's not going to be the news you'll be hoping for. They'll just announce that it'll come with the wireless charger, speaker and headphones with a release date for mid July

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)