Lumia 930 availability

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
still no word from my carrier Three dispite my numerous tweets asking them about a relase date. given they are still actively flogging the 925 i dont see them getting it any time soon.

timppa_k

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Two bull, father and son, were standing on the hill
The son said: Father, look how beautiful young cow is over there. I want to run there and f*** her. Can I?
The father said: Hold your horses my son. Let?s walk there slowly and f*** them all.

Let?s wait unhurried ;) The L930 is coming

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to Carphone Warehouse UK and a very knowledgeable rep told me there'll be an announcement on Monday. He did apologize for the lack of info, so I guess he's aware of people's frustration!

ArtV

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
930 advertising material/posters are now up in Vietnam. Nokia's pre-order program commences on 1 July (not stores/carriers - but Nokia!) and Nokia release date for the handset is 10 July, which all the retailers are now advertising. Seems consistent with most regions that 10 July is almost a "global release".

rohit111

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Any idea folks on when it will be launched in India? I've heard various reports from retailers like "July 1" "15July" to "anytime after June 24" to even "Independence Day". Nokia Priority stores are disappearing after the takeover by MICROSOFT so nowhere to go and ask. In the past flagships have been launched here after two three months hope the wait is shorter this time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786