Lumia 930 availability

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Why would u get this device? Like I said before the specs will be outdated very soon and I'm sure we will be getting another high.end wp I'm November.

Actually your right I think I might wait till November when a better phone comes out. Then I think I might wait till next April when they announce another better spec phone and then I may even wait till the November of 2015 for the next best model and just as well wait till April 2016 for the next best model and then I have wasted a normal contract time for the next best model. Good idea man very smart always wait for the next best model good idea!

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I sympathise with what you say except it's Microsoft that's to blame. We should send Microsoft a message.

Microsoft, Nokia, it's the same thing. Until the devices have Microsoft Mobile on them people will still be annoyed and contact Nokia.

If this is how Microsoft will be running their mobile division I will stick with apple I think. (Not a android fan tbh)

alan61

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
A bit of topic but, I normally buy my mobile phones on contract which is not up for renewal for another 11 months so I will have to buy the 930 out right and sim free. Can anyone recommend a good safe place to buy from online for when it comes available in the UK please.

Thanks.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
A bit of topic but, I normally buy my mobile phones on contract which is not up for renewal for another 11 months so I will have to buy the 930 out right and sim free. Can anyone recommend a good safe place to buy from online for when it comes available in the UK please.

Thanks.

Carphonewarehouse and Phones4U will be the safest places if you want it simfree.

Robert03

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 930 removed from Darty's French webpage (darty.com). Could it be that they are updating the delivery status????

I have no idea why but to see the page on Darty it could be indeed 2 way's.

Or they are updating the information and take it for that reason offline.
Or they have received more pre-orders to handle in compare to the order that they have made with Nokia.

In some way i start to believe that there is way more behind it. It looks like a well organized aggressive marketing program something that these day's unfortunate is needed to get people talking about "you".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre