Lumia 930 availability

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Cancelled my Amazon.fr order, ordered from Expansys France, then a couple of hours later Amazon.fr is showing they have stock! Have sent an email to Expansys France to cancel my order (thank goodness I speak French, lol) and re-ordered from Amazon. They say I will receive the phone Monday or Tuesday next week. The total cost of the order is ?441.38.

Thanks for the heads up. I have placed a order too, delivery Mon-Tue next week... Please can you post any dispatch updates and I will do the same. Really does look like France received stock this week just as reported earlier in the week.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I have placed a order too, delivery Mon-Tue next week... Please can you post any dispatch updates and I will do the same. Really does look like France received stock this week just as reported earlier in the week.

I've also done the same. Preordered with Amazon.fr and cancelled my Expansys order.

Hopefully it's Tuesday that the phone will be in my hands not sent from France.

garymontague

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Cancelled my Amazon.fr order, ordered from Expansys France, then a couple of hours later Amazon.fr is showing they have stock! Have sent an email to Expansys France to cancel my order (thank goodness I speak French, lol) and re-ordered from Amazon. They say I will receive the phone Monday or Tuesday next week. The total cost of the order is ?441.38.

Did the same too. Thank you. Monday/Tuesday next week - fingers crossed.

I will update when I receive any shipping notification.

beardedslav

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Ordered one myself, I just couldn't stand waiting for UK release anymore

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
for those UK based people ordering from france, will the phone work ok on 4g? pretty sure my carrier said a software update was needed for 4g phones to work. its Three in the uk. or can you just input the settings yourself similar to the way you used to have to set up 3g?

Michael Brooks5

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I've just spoken to someone from o2 (I live in the UK) and they have told me that the 930 is available to buy now. I will be getting this at the end of this month once I've been paid, but how can Nokia/Microsoft let something like this slip by? I'm a bit annoyed, because when it got announced I was dead excited and thought I have to get it (upgrading from a Lumia 620), but as the time has passed by, it's slowly becoming a "It's just another ordinary phone".

I still want to get the phone, but I just don't understand how they could hype something like this so much and then to lose all the hype by not releasing it to all countries at similar times.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok, UK people...

Just had a chat with Vodafone UK and they've said the agreed date between them and Nokia is the 17th July.

No info on pricing or colour availability yet though.

Still, at least there's an agreed date in place at the moment.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Aeons

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Ok, UK people...

Just had a chat with Vodafone UK and they've said the agreed date between them and Nokia is the 17th July.

No info on pricing or colour availability yet though.

Still, at least there's an agreed date in place at the moment.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Which year? 2014 or 2015?

Michael Brooks5

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I wonder how O2 can say it's available to buy now then if Vodafone are selling it on the 17th. Surely they would release it to each company at the same date unless O2 has some sort of exclusivity that they never mentioned...

Aeons

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I wonder how O2 can say it's available to buy now then if Vodafone are selling it on the 17th. Surely they would release it to each company at the same date unless O2 has some sort of exclusivity that they never mentioned...

yer and the fact that the Microsoft store in germany is still only showing it as a preorder as well. this **** wouldn't happen with an Apple launch

Michael Brooks5

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
yer and the fact that the Microsoft store in germany is still only showing it as a preorder as well. this **** wouldn't happen with an Apple launch

Very very true. I always thought that O2 loved the Lumia line up, but it seems that in doing this, it's causing a back lash for the 930. I went on the site and it doesn't even have a pre-order button or a add to basket button. There's absolutely nothing there. Check it out... https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...f%2Fnokia%2Flumia-930-black%2F&token=vLfZDuIN

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site

Just a update from Amazon.Fr

They have just taken payment and when I track my order it states the phone has been boxed ready for shipping today, delivery Mon-Tue next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05