Lumia 930 availability

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
So Sparhandy (Germany) told me they're starting delivery mid next week.. the last time I asked them about the delivery they sent the mail out to everyone who ordered it so check your inboxes :D

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
For the Swiss readers here: you can reserve your Lumia 930 online and pick it up at your local SC store. Got mine from the Zurich airport store. They only had about 4, though.

Lord_Tyrano

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Congruts. Please do post some low light images and videos and please let us know how good the speaker sound and music quality is. I hope it is as good as 1520.

The first pic is the one that came straight out of the camera, the second went through a raw-converter, but I didnt alter it.

1.239t.jpg
2.http://imageshack.com/a/img834/5409/9lbq.jpg (was too large to attach)

To the sound quality of the speakers: After the first short test, I find that they sound much clearer as the one on my "old" Lumia 920. I really cant compare them to a 1520 tough, but they sound very crisp to me.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The first pic is the one that came straight out of the camera, the second went through a raw-converter, but I didnt alter it.

1.View attachment 70916

To the sound quality of the speakers: After the first short test, I find that they sound much clearer as the one on my "old" Lumia 920. I really cant compare them to a 1520 tough, but they sound very crisp to me.

Holy crap, is that Alduin??!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Lord_Tyrano

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Niiiice! Just been playing Skyrim again :grin:

Anyway, back on topic, how are you finding the phone generally?

Hard to say, I only had it for a few hours, but it generally runs much smoother than the 920, as it should :D I can't really use it at the moment, because I'm also waiting for the flip case, and the sim card hasnt even been activated yet... :unhappysweat: I have to wait a whole month till I can fully use the phone, bummer..

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

BobiBolivia

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Follow-up based on statement from Nokia Czech Republic: we may probably get L930 next week !
And I believe this applies to Central Europe. :wink:

garymontague

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Just got a notification from Amazon FR that my 930 has been shipped! with a delivery date of Monday 7th - Looks like I'll be getting up early for work that day!

Anybody else who ordered from amazon.fr had any change to their order?

Mine still says order received but nothing more - no preparing for despatch etc. I placed my order around midnight yesterday,

Aeons

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Well after cancelling my pre-order i decided to order it again today on amazon.de marketplace. Already shipped out tonight and due for delivery tomorrow morning!

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
My order that I made this morning says : 'In preparation for shipping'

Still has delivery date for Mon 07 - Tue 08 July though, Ordered the green version.

KPAkiller

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Ive checked amazon fr and its in stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.

The .de german amazon ships from some 3rd party website.

French one sounds like a sure thinv.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

1.View attachment 70916

How good are the low light images? 1520 doesn't produce good low light images, the video is crappy. 930 with Nokia Cyan and 6 lens, does it produce low light as good as 920?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99