Lumia 930 availability

Aeons

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
all those who have ordered from amazon.fr or .de.
whats it the box, are the freebies in there that everyone was going on about. extra charging plate and speaker etc.

No doubt that will come to UK albeit at a premium. Anyone ordered abroad and using in the UK yet ?

nope nothing special except a free 6 month subscription to Maxdome video service..

so contents in the box are:
Phone
USB Cable
Charger
Quick Start Guide
Maxdome Voucher

Dragonic87

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
nope nothing special except a free 6 month subscription to Maxdome video service..

so contents in the box are:
Phone
USB Cable
Charger
Quick Start Guide
Maxdome Voucher

I read somewhere once that all 930s will come with a Charger plate... guess that was just a rumour then.

Pyroplan

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I have it here :)
but it feels heavier and bigger than the lumia 1020 =/ maybe a tick to big, i must see.
The Display is great and looks like its glowing.. black is more black than on the L1020 und looks just awesome.
Loading Speeds are slightly better on the L930 but there is no big difference (maybe half second).
Camera from the L1020 is better for the Detail then u want to zoom in later but on the other side, the L930 is a lot faster for shooting but not as fast as my iPhone 4s (but its ok for me).

I really dont know which phone i will use.. both are great.. i must see how good the L930's battery is.. i think this will be the point to make the decision (if there is not so a big difference with the photoquality)

oh and one last pont: bought the orange one.. and its really bright and very strong.. a lighter, not such glowing orange would be much better.

BK1112

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Just got an email from Dirty. They will ship sometime between 11-16 July. BUT I got a discount code worth 5 EUR for my next purchase with them. Sure thing.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Does all that come with it ? Or is it a claim. Who reads French ? :)

It does not come in the box, it's only listed on the uk nokia site as in the box. Other eu sites have a claim form up, and these offers are only available in the country of origin.

I looked at the t&c's for these offers.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
but it feels heavier and bigger than the lumia 1020 =/ maybe a tick to big, i must see.
The Display is great and looks like its glowing.. black is more black than on the L1020 und looks just awesome.
Loading Speeds are slightly better on the L930 but there is no big difference (maybe half second).
Camera from the L1020 is better for the Detail then u want to zoom in later but on the other side, the L930 is a lot faster for shooting but not as fast as my iPhone 4s (but its ok for me).

I really dont know which phone i will use.. both are great.. i must see how good the L930's battery is.. i think this will be the point to make the decision (if there is not so a big difference with the photoquality)

oh and one last pont: bought the orange one.. and its really bright and very strong.. a lighter, not such glowing orange would be much better.

Can you take a pic in normal light of thee organe device please? From a few different angles.

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
My Amazon.fr 930 is preparing for shipment :)
Regarding the charging plate, there are a great many QI chargers on eBay for around a fiver - I bought the coloured rectangular one, and three of the smaller circular ones. All are good. I found my 920 needed to be placed in a certain position on the plates to charge, but you soon get used to positioning it correctly and the phone's alert confirms you have it right.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

WOOHOO! I want it to be a proper lairy orange :grin:

Also, pics would be excellent as already requested, thanks!!

Pyroplan

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Can you take a pic in normal light of thee organe device please? From a few different angles.

Here are the photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4goiryobnee6u9z/AAAZhkrnIAxu5kQpSwup8WCNa

There are comparisons with the Lumia 930 (orange) and the Lumia 1020 (yellow) from different angles taken with the iphone 4s.
There are also comparisons of the image quality (both fullres-pictures).

edit: hope the pictures are ok. Its little bit brighter than on the pictures.. or lets say its little bit glowing :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077