Lumia 930 availability

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
My Amazon.fr 930 is preparing for shipment :)
Regarding the charging plate, there are a great many QI chargers on eBay for around a fiver - I bought the coloured rectangular one, and three of the smaller circular ones. All are good. I found my 920 needed to be placed in a certain position on the plates to charge, but you soon get used to positioning it correctly and the phone's alert confirms you have it right.

scgf, my L930 was stuck on 'Preparing for shipment' for the last 36hrs. I sent there customer services a email to chase it up (as they took payment a while back) and they replied quick quickly saying they will look into it for me.

I have just had a 'dispatched' email with delivery date as Tue 08 July, courier is citylink.

Just thought it may be worth your while sending them a quick email...

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Here are the photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4goiryobnee6u9z/AAAZhkrnIAxu5kQpSwup8WCNa

There are comparisons with the Lumia 930 (orange) and the Lumia 1020 (yellow) from different angles taken with the iphone 4s.
There are also comparisons of the image quality (both fullres-pictures).

edit: hope the pictures are ok. Its little bit brighter than on the pictures.. or lets say its little bit glowing :D

That's awesome, thanks for doing those!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Just had an instant chat with Amazon.fr and the CS rep has assured me the phone will be shipped today, for delivery Mon/Tues next week. Can't wait! None of the UK sites are showing as in stock so I'm pleased I ordered from France!

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Just had an instant chat with Amazon.fr and the CS rep has assured me the phone will be shipped today, for delivery Mon/Tues next week. Can't wait! None of the UK sites are showing as in stock so I'm pleased I ordered from France!

Mines been shipped but I can't see any pending transactions on my card :eck:

ladyruri

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
for anyone that knows the answer, the unlocked phones from expansys.FR site should work on any carrier around the world as long as the carrier supports the band frequency right?

just spoke with a rep inquiring on shipping to Canada and she stated in the email:

"I will inquire if we can process an order for Canada placed from the French website, however, I would like to inform you that our French phones are locked for use in Europe and European departments."

not sure what that means to be exact

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I looked at the available credit on my Halifax card and it was around ?441 less than my credit limit - from that I could tell the funds had been earmarked. Just got the email to say it has been shipped and the estimated delivery date is Tuesday 8 July.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Here are the photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4goiryobnee6u9z/AAAZhkrnIAxu5kQpSwup8WCNa

There are comparisons with the Lumia 930 (orange) and the Lumia 1020 (yellow) from different angles taken with the iphone 4s.
There are also comparisons of the image quality (both fullres-pictures).

edit: hope the pictures are ok. Its little bit brighter than on the pictures.. or lets say its little bit glowing :D

Thanks they are awesome!! Really helps :) pics came out really well from the device I'm impressed. Maybe I will get one lol

Last edited:

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
for anyone that knows the answer, the unlocked phones from expansys.FR site should work on any carrier around the world as long as the carrier supports the band frequency right?

just spoke with a rep inquiring on shipping to Canada and she stated in the email:

"I will inquire if we can process an order for Canada placed from the French website, however, I would like to inform you that our French phones are locked for use in Europe and European departments."

not sure what that means to be exact

I'm interested in what they'll say as well. I previously asked the ca site about shipping from UK and they told me the UK site does not ship to Canada.

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Tapatalk

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
If anyone is interested, EE UK have it listed as 'coming soon', I'm currently with EE so thought I'd see if I could upgrade.
Anyway, "We don't have an exact date, it will be later in the year, could be 3 months, could be 5 months".

Awesome - so looks like I will have to buy myself out of the contract then!

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just an FYI for people waiting on Vodafone. My other half rather helpfully went to a store today and picked up their new info booklet thingy.

It's got the Lumia 930 in, stating they'll be stocking Black, Green and Orange (WOOO!) variants.

No official info on pricing, but I'm assuming it'll fall within their Red 4G plans etc. Still sounds like the 17th is a go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven