Lumia 930 availability

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email back from support, expansys.FR does not ship to Canada =X
It is sim-free, but still not sure if its region locked or not as they would not give a proper answer to me

I followed your lead and placed an order with them, guess I'll get an email from them soon that they can't ship to me. Sucks.

Btw, just saw you can order from expansys.ca now, but they only have the black one

KPAkiller

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know if this will be available on Three (UK)? I asked them myself a few weeks ago but got a confused roundabout answer which didn't answer anything.

I've been checking the Three UK site for ages, they don't seem to have a "register your interest" page or pre-order page at all. There doesn't appear to be any interest from Three UK to stock it, I think. I went in store and the one guy there didn't have a clue the lumia 930 existed...

I'm going the sim-free route, and then I'm getting a sim-only contract from Three UK - Ultimate internet.

Ordered the White version. From Amazon.fr

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Anyone who has ordered from Amazon.fr I recommend that you email customer services with a query on your order if it hasn't moved for 24hrs. I had to do the same and they replied within a couple of hours saying they are looking into my order process, it was then processed quickly after that. They will only answer any question in English if you email them, you can't use live chat.........

Hope this helps.

I used live chat to speak to them, first person i had told me to email them for English chat. however 2nd attempt i just had Google Translate open. and said sorry for my bad French. They were really helpful too.

Snapples

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I used live chat to speak to them, first person i had told me to email them for English chat. however 2nd attempt i just had Google Translate open. and said sorry for my bad French. They were really helpful too.

Any movement on your order status, been 21 hours since I placed my order and the payment hasn't even been taken yet.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Any movement on your order status, been 21 hours since I placed my order and the payment hasn't even been taken yet.

Well mine was shipped yesterday, but I ordered Saturday. Yours should be sent out today I'm guessing.

What annoys me is you have a tracking number but you can't seem to track the shipment. There is apparently a citylink helpline dedicated to amazon.

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the UK and I still don't know why my Amazon.fr order was shipped by UPS - I could track the package from the moment it was shipped. Everyone else has had theirs shipped with CityLink. It's out for delivery today :)))

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the UK and I still don't know why my Amazon.fr order was shipped by UPS - I could track the package from the moment it was shipped. Everyone else has had theirs shipped with CityLink. It's out for delivery today :)))

When did it ship? That is strange, maybe it was due to the pick up timeslot

KPAkiller

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site

#jealous

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Not good news... I also am expecting delivery today from Amazon.fr and the tracking number doesn't work with the citylink site. I have phoned citylink and they don't have any records of the delivery at all.....

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Not good news... I also am expecting delivery today from Amazon.fr and the tracking number doesn't work with the citylink site. I have phoned citylink and they don't have any records of the delivery at all.....

When was yours shipped out? Mine is apparently not due until tomorrow :( was hoping it would come early like most things ordered of Amazon.

KPAkiller

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I contacted Amazon.fr in english. I've been told that my order is in the dispatch process and is on-time for my delivery dates given 10-11 july.

garymontague

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site

Mine was shipped by UPS as well from Amazon FR and is out for delivery today.

Snapples

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Well mine was shipped yesterday, but I ordered Saturday. Yours should be sent out today I'm guessing.

What annoys me is you have a tracking number but you can't seem to track the shipment. There is apparently a citylink helpline dedicated to amazon.

My payment has now been processed and item is being prepared for dispatch. Fingers crossed it gets dispatched using UPS and it might be delivered tomorrow..

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
For all germans who need to save money and don't care about a useless contract they have to pay for 24€, you can still get it pretty cheap at sparhandy (24*14,95 plus a one time payment for the device of 59€ equal 417,80€). It's not as awesome as a few months ago, but they have it in stock and it's a good price.

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
It's agony. I'm having it delivered to work and I keep going down to reception to see if it has arrived. Knowing my luck it'll be delivered a couple of hours after we close at 4pm and I'll be camped out outside waiting, lol.

Snapples

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
It's agony. I'm having it delivered to work and I keep going down to reception to see if it has arrived. Knowing my luck it'll be delivered a couple of hours after we close at 4pm and I'll be camped out outside waiting, lol.

lol ... I wish all couriers were like DPD who give you an hour time slot!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster