Lumia 930 availability

DuncanF62

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Interesting perception, as I thought the opposite - it's "Day-Glo" orange!! :eek:
The orange Nokia case is even more "Dynarod/hurts my eyes"!

Mine arrived earlier. Wireless bundle ordered online. Simple job to setup from backup. Feels very nice in hand. Previous was an HTC 8X so I was slightly worried about the "brick" like shape, but that is not an issue. No sign of any of the screen niggles that other have reported. A little warm whilst setting up but all is calm now. Battery lasting well, but it will get it's first real drive tomorrow.

Snapples

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
WARNING

For those members whom purchased their handset from Amazon.fr and for whatever reason want to send it back to be Amazon.fr don't not use DPD to return your item.

a) Once you parcel reaches France DPD hand your parcel to Chronopost.fr who then use a different tracking number.
b) Amazon.fr will ring Chronopost.fr maybe once or twice and ask Chronopost.fr to delivery only a certain amount of parcels.
c) To chase your delivery you have to ring DPD international who are awful and couldn't care less.

I was going round in circles for 2 days emailing & telephoning trying to get answers as to when my parcel would be delivered and getting nowhere fast. To vent my frustration I took to twiiter and someone from DPD messaged me and sorted everything within 30 mins (The Power of Social Media)

Anyway my returned 930 was received yesterday by Amazon.fr NEVER AGAIN!

Yogesh Malhotra

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I have been eagerly waiting for Nokia Lumia 930 launch in India .. Do you have any update as noe apple has launched iPhone 6 and 6plus but I guess lumia930 is the best phone to beat apple anytime.. Please update me with the same.. Lumia 930 in India???

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I have been eagerly waiting for Nokia Lumia 930 launch in India .. Do you have any update as noe apple has launched iPhone 6 and 6plus but I guess lumia930 is the best phone to beat apple anytime.. Please update me with the same.. Lumia 930 in India???

You're out of luck, I think the 930 won't be released in India.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
930 would be coming to India for sure. I think it'll come after 730, 830. 930 had over heating issues & lack of availability, due to which it's delayed

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Nokia india site is now showing 930 as coming soon. So it might launch with 730 and 830.

Not possible with 730/830. I can't say 730 or 830 would even be released together or one after the other. 730 would be coming first because most of the mid ranged phones come first to Asian markets

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo