How to flash & Convert at&t lumia 1520 to indian 1520

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
hi,
i have ordered lumia 1520 at&t mobile.. and i wanted to know how to convert the same to Indian 1520..
please provide info regarding ROM flashing and other changes required to convert it.
thanks!

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
hi,
i have ordered lumia 1520 at&t mobile.. and i wanted to know how to convert the same to Indian 1520..
please provide info regarding ROM flashing and other changes required to convert it.
thanks!

LOL. Why on earth did you order a locked 1520? Unless it's a used phone.

Well, I guess there are plenty of tutorials to unlock a phone if you Goog.. sorry, Bing it.

The most popular answer is to unlock in the at&t customer portal.

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
actually the phone is unlocked for the other carriers.. my question is.. i wanted to change the at&t (american variant) ROM to International variant.. so that i don't need to wait long for the updates!

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T Lumia 1520 has the same problem as the AT&T Lumia 920. The only thing is that for the 920, we were able to flash the Canadian Rogers rom which somehow unlocked the phone for flashing to other roms. The problem with that was there was no way to reflash back to the AT&T rom so you were stuck.

I believe the AT&T 1520 has the same problem where the phone is locked from flashing other roms and there are no other roms that you can flash to it unlock it like the 920 had. For now you are stuck with the AT&T branded rom until someone figures out a way to flash them.

I hope that made sense...

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
The AT&T Lumia 1520 has the same problem as the AT&T Lumia 920. The only thing is that for the 920, we were able to flash the Canadian Rogers rom which somehow unlocked the phone for flashing to other roms. The problem with that was there was no way to reflash back to the AT&T rom so you were stuck.

I believe the AT&T 1520 has the same problem where the phone is locked from flashing other roms and there are no other roms that you can flash to it unlock it like the 920 had. For now you are stuck with the AT&T branded rom until someone figures out a way to flash them.

I hope that made sense...

Oh! that means i need to wait for the updates till dey release for at&t!
okay thanks for the info! please do share the info, if you come across any!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss