Firmware doesn't update

tsobol

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
A couple of weeks ago i purchased Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (RM-938_lta_lta_905) via web from B&H.
Its firmware version is 1028.3562.1402.0001 - as i wonder in the forum and the web i realize that this is not the latest.. No OTA update available.
Am i missing something?
Thanks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Try using Sysapp Pusher - SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

You may not have all the services on the phone up to date.

Then I'd also suggest a soft reset - hold volume down and power button together until the phone vibrates. Phone will restart. You may need to reset time and date. This doesn't delete files. It's similar to a battery pull.

Lastly, keep in mind you can only update OTA with WiFi.

tsobol

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi and thanks for the quick reply. I'm using sysapp pusher on regular basis (must it be from the US store?).

Already reset the device more than once.... Didn't help.

What do u mean by "reset time and date"?
Thanks for the assistance

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi and thanks for the quick reply. I'm using sysapp pusher on regular basis (must it be from the US store?).

Already reset the device more than once.... Didn't help.

What do u mean by "reset time and date"?
Thanks for the assistance

No the app doesn't need to be from the US store. That was just the link I had.

After a soft reset your phone your date and time will be out. If your provider doesn't provide a means to keep them synced then you need to fix them. If you don't you can't update or sync anything.

When you go to Settings - extras + info what do you have?

Rhoyz

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi, i noticed that your 1520.3 is "RM-938_lta_lta_905"...:amaze: so is mine.
I purchased it a few weeks ago and wasn't able to update the firmware. Each time tried i got that my device was up to date. My firmware version is 1028.3562.1402.0001, how far is it outdated if any?
Appreciate your reply...

I got the same firmware. I think this is the current firmware unless you are talking about the OS version (windows phone 8 to 8.1).

tsobol

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I am referring only to the firmware version. Glad to know that there is nothing wrong with the device. Thank you so much for the reply.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes