Power button

RoscoNeko

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Is anybody else having trouble pressing their power button because it has lost its "spring". It's almost flush with the body. To press it down (especially during soft/hard resets) start becoming a painful task :cry:

RoscoNeko

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
The double tap to unlock I use all the time 😊 It helps 50% of the time. It's just locking it each time...

I'm scared to send my phone in for repairs because they take so long!

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
The double tap to unlock I use all the time  It helps 50% of the time. It's just locking it each time...

I'm scared to send my phone in for repairs because they take so long!

I had problems with my Lumia 900 and Nokia care's turn around is not too long depending on the issue. I had a camera issue(Nokia takes camera problems extremely seriously) and they overnighted me a new phone on good faith that I return the problem phone(which I did).

For normal problems like yours, Nokia emails you a 2 day shipping label and your ship your phone to them. Then when they get it, it takes a couple of days to repair and you can track and see what step in the repair process your phone is in until they ship out your repaired phone or a replacement. Your repaired or replacement device should come with a paper that says what the problem was. (My Lumia 900 flat out died, it was working when I put it to charge at night and when I woke up it didn't respond to anything and they sent me a replacement. The results were that they could not figure out what happened and couldn't repair it. This was also the NEW device that was sent to me to replace the one with the camera problem.)

RoscoNeko

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
That's pretty impressive! I must admit, I didn't even know about Nokia Care. I thought all repairs have to go through your service provider/carrier. I also didn't know there was one quite close to me. I live in South Africa, so sometimes the turnaround in things like these is a bit slow. But I would guess Nokia themselves will have a higher standard in service. I should've contacted them when my 920 ear speaker stopped working. Instead I went to my service provider who kept it for 2 weeks and eventually replaced it with a 925. Still not sure if I'm happy about that or not!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium