Just a head's up...

staticK78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my 925 from tmobile yesterday and was just informed this morning they are on back order. While I'm not amused, I'm glad to see Nokia and Windows phone going strong.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
No it has to do with not enough stock. The 925 is a year old and not selling well. They haven't been pushed well and put in the back of the stores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

staticK78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After some lengthy phone calls regarding the so - called back order, I have found out that when you upgrade thru Jump, the merchandise comes from a completely different stock. I know...makes no sense, but supposedly it's true. My last 2 purchases/upgrades have been hassles to put it lightly. Getting really annoyed 😒

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
After some lengthy phone calls regarding the so - called back order, I have found out that when you upgrade thru Jump, the merchandise comes from a completely different stock. I know...makes no sense, but supposedly it's true. My last 2 purchases/upgrades have been hassles to put it lightly. Getting really annoyed ��

If you don't mind, can I ask why you would pay over $400 by buying directly from T-Mobile instead of paying $200 from HSN (or a few other places)? Are there some benefits others might not be aware of that offset the huge cost difference?

staticK78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
@Hoosierdaddy B/c it's a business account. My company pays for them...I just pay extra for jump on my line so I can save myself from the turmoil of making poor decisions like my last when I chose to leave wp8 for the Note 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb