Do you use a screen protector

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi There
I use a screen protector with my phone (Lumia 620) for one year now and these days its been annoying me
as I also use a CC-1056 bumper case with my phone and since the lip of the case is at the edge of the screen, the screen protector is a little opened up with a visible air bubble and since it has been a year a lot of scratches have accumulated onto the protector. It is also a fingerprint magnet so I generally clean the device with a microfiber cloth and when ever I remove the phone from a jeans pocket outside the screen protector is all fuzzy and I have to clean it to make it smooth. Now I want to remove it but if I do so then I will only be able to get another screen protector late may/June so my question is
Do you use a screen protector?
If not how does the screen hold up, any scratches yet and does the touch screen get fuzzy after removing it from a jeans pocket due so some accumulated lint?
Thanks

gudboyavinash

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I use L720. I recommend you to use the screen protector because i experimented without any protector for 2 months but resulted in 2 scratches(when i carried it with me to waterfalls i have given my phone to my friends who mishandled it), the normal screen also takes smudges and fingerprints. The total black screen of lumia highlights them.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Definately u shld use one, 620 lacks gorilla glass and can easily get hair line scratches under regular use and very bad scratches under rough use.

zerog46

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I just got an Icon and am using an Otterbox Defender. I had a screen protector on for a few days and didn't like it.

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a cheap $1 screen protector and save the corner where there is a fold & bubble, I don't even notice it's there. It absorbs fingerprints far less than the glass exposed/no protector.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon