Mic Problem 720

AmitSrivastava2

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Today morning suddenly my 720's mic stopped working. The person at the other end can not hear me, while I am able to hear them. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I paired (through bluetooth) my 720 with my laptop yesterday to transfer a file. I have noted that automatically all my calls get routed to my laptop whenever they are paired. I have now disabled bluetooth on the phone but that has not helped. Tried restarting the phone but no use.
Any suggestions?

Amit

Last edited:

AmitSrivastava2

May 1, 2014
Visit site
My Mic has been working erratically. Sometimes it works, sometimes does not work. I did a factory reset too, but no use. Today I thought to take it to the service center and it started working. Will wait for it to stop working again.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Same here Amit... the problema start like u say, just work sometimes and now in my pone neveeer!! for me start on december, i send to warranty and they change the microphone and Works fine but now 1 and half month ago the problema start again... now i send 3rd time the phone but now to the nokia... 1 month without the cel... yesterday i go to the store because the phone come that day and the problema its still here... the mic not work with nothing! thats weird all with the same error... now they gonna change mi 720 but its hard to find one... but WTF? i dont wanna this problema again with the new 720
They offer me a 625 but men... i dont like the 625 its big and less pretty and the camera and more... :s this post let me think about the new 720 they gonna search for me... what happens if have the same problem after a while? :S

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm also using 720 didn't know what's up with you guys phones...
I dropped my phone so badly that it's screen is totally damaged at two ends but haven't seen any problem yet... Just handsets are not working good otherwise phone is as outstanding s it was earlier
Thanks Nokia
But no deal of exchange...thats really annoying
Sent from my 720 using official wpcentral app

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm also using 720 didn't know what's up with you guys phones...
I dropped my phone so badly that it's screen is totally damaged at two ends but haven't seen any problem yet... Just handsets are not working good otherwise phone is as outstanding s it was earlier
Thanks Nokia
But no deal of exchange...thats really annoying
Sent from my 720 using official wpcentral app
I dk maybe some batch defectives...(?) but its weird... i got only 5 o 6 months with 720 and just one dropped but not big, and if that drop break the microphone why they change then and the problem back ? :S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750