"that's a big phone"

Humhead

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm 5 for 5 on people seeing my new 1520 and saying "that's a big phone." I was wondering if anyone had witty comebacks or something they normally say to answer back?

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Tell them your girlfriend had to get a large phone too because her dainty little iPhone 5s screen couldn't accommodate the contents of your SnapChat pics to her... (Wink or something and walk away a badass).

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm 5 for 5 on people seeing my new 1520 and saying "that's a big phone." I was wondering if anyone had witty comebacks or something they normally say to answer back?

"If you think that is big, let me unzip and show you HUGE!!" :shocked:

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just say "No way, my tablet has a 17" screen and my computer at home has a 55" screen. And Yes, SIZE DOES MATTER!!" LoL

MrGoodSmith

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I buy my phone to be a tablet replacement, I buy my tablet to be a laptop replacement, I buy my laptop to be a desktop replacement, and I buy my desktop to be a super computer replacement.

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Just ask them if they're jel. Seriously though, when i'm out, if I see a 1520 or note3 or any huge phone like that, it stands out. I mean I see it and it's like WTF? Maybe if I had one it would just look normal, but it's not. I'm not saying it's bad or good, it just does stick out and people are going to notice. I guess it's a bit like driving around a fancy car.

Bram Vanroy

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I suppose you could figure out a couple of witty come-backs concerning your male parts.

When walking around with the 1520, some guys told me "Oh, you gotta compensate for something?" to which I often reply: "Well, I figured that if your tiny phone represents your **** size, then I'd buy a tablet. But I settled for a size smaller. Don't want to embarrass you too much!" (Which is followed by winking at a girl that is standing nearby, putting on sunglasses and walking away. YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss