Get some Nokia Love...

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
To get your free voucher:
1) Buy a new Nokia Lumia 625, 1020, 1320 or 1520. 2) Go to the Nokia Collection in the Windows Phone Store and download the Gift Voucher app. 3) Follow the instructions in the app to redeem your $40 gift card ? and let the fun begin!

Download the Gift Voucher app now

Attachments

• ent-voucher-85-jpg.jpg
    ent-voucher-85-jpg.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 160

bala242

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Head into region settings to move your virtual self from your current location to the US by changing the region. All that's required for this step is to head into Settings > Region and ensure "country/region" is set to the United States and "regional format" matches phone language (makes it easier when switching back). The phone may require a reboot

then install Gift Voucher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Australia)

open and click "copy and activate now" after this close everything back to ur region reboot
now open Gift Voucher and try
i'm in india it worked for me llumia1320 try ur self
enjoy

zeemoh

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
not working in the philippines also... i have nokia lumia 1320. i changed my region to US but it prompts me that it is not available in my country.

zeemoh

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Head into region settings to move your virtual self from your current location to the US by changing the region. All that's required for this step is to head into Settings > Region and ensure "country/region" is set to the United States and "regional format" matches phone language (makes it easier when switching back). The phone may require a reboot

then install Gift Voucher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Australia)

open and click "copy and activate now" after this close everything back to ur region reboot
now open Gift Voucher and try
i'm in india it worked for me llumia1320 try ur self
enjoy

where's that "COPY AND ACTIVATE NOW" ? I can't find it..

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
not working in the philippines also... i have nokia lumia 1320. i changed my region to US but it prompts me that it is not available in my country.

same with here bro... maybe they are checking the phone's actual rom heheheheh. i had my account on US as well, but to no avail...

dipayanster

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Cant download the app in 1320, region India: says not available.
When will Microsoft start appreciating the countries who are actively pushing WP sells. WP is way more popular in emerging markets like India and Brazil and yet when a offer like this comes off, only US customers get to benefit. A whole series of OS they have released - WP 7-7.5-7.8-8 and MS still refuse to offer basic features like song recognition and local scout from bing button till now in India, we only get to have Bing vision here.
I see same pattern repeating with Cortana. Love WP, but getting fade up with preferential treatment from MS.

dpakrr

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Cheers for letting us know man! I got $40.00. Going to be a sleepless night going through the app store and selecting apps worthy of buying :p

Infected 162K

May 14, 2014
Visit site
follow the instructions of zeemoh.

change contry,download,again change contry, and then continue..............

and yes turn location off (must)

and it's not for 525

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos