Blackberry user questions

hakimmmmm

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
hi everyone
I have few questions regarding windows phone 8 and windows 7
im a long time blackberry user and I think its time I move on
I changed to android few times before and it was laggy and the permission of the apps I used was pretty scary :) like you want wallpaper app then you had to give permission for text contact email etc and don't didnt know why :) and little bit security concern pushed me back to my beloved blackberry
but now i want to try windows phone 8 930 when its available
but my question is that will I be able to sync my bookmarks and history from windows phone 8 to my laptop windows 7 or I have to upgrade to windows 8 on my laptop ?
it was very easy with android
just enter your google account and you were good to go
please let me know weather its possible cuz this feature is very important to me and let me tell you that I will be using IE only so don't recommend me firefox or other browser
thank you in advance and hopefully I will jump to windows phone 8 :smile:

Adam Fox2

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Which Blackberry(s) have you used? I got a Z10 last year and I love it....I just got a Lumia 520 recently just to play around with 8.1 and Cortana. I had a Lumia 822 before I got the Z10 and I really hated it....8.1 makes a big difference and they have added more apps since then, but I still prefer my Z10.

hakimmmmm

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I have q10 which I bought when it was released
it is great device and bb os10 is great os but has many cons
specially on browser and cloud back up dept and has terrible backup solution

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
sync it's only available in Windows 8, since Windows 8 is the one that has Microsoft Account sign in, and it is the one that manages all sync stuff between your PCs Tablets and now WP 8.1.So I must tell you, it wont work in Win7, if you want that, you would need to upgrade to win8 to be able to use sync features, use all the "One Microsoft" they are trying to build for the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99